• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wisconsin Bill wants to declare single parenthood child abuse

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deven

Wendigo
Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin Senator, Proposes Law That Declares Single Parenthood Child Abuse

Section 1. 48.982 (2) (g) 2. of the statutes is amended to read: 48.982 (2) (g) 2. Promote statewide educational and public awareness campaigns and materials for the purpose of developing public awareness of the problems of child abuse and neglect. In promoting those campaigns and materials, the board shall emphasize nonmarital parenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.

Section 2. 48.982 (2) (g) 4. of the statutes is amended to read:
48.982 (2) (g) 4. Disseminate information about the problems of and methods of preventing child abuse and neglect to the public and to organizations concerned with those problems. In disseminating that information, the board shall emphasize nonmarital parenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.

Are you kidding? It's even nonmartial parenthood even if the child's father dies. Notice I didn't say father because the Senator is specifically targeting women in his push to get this bill passed. Apparently it's the woman's fault if she gets pregnant, as humans have finally gotten to the point of asexual reproduction and women can now spontaneously get pregnant by themselves.

Second link said:
There’s been a huge change over the last 30 years and a lot of that change has been the choice of the women," Grothman said, noting that he thinks "we should educate women that this is a mistake."

My father succumbed to a pulmonary embolism in 1993, when I was 6. He had fought in Vietnam, and had been in and out of VA hospitals before I was born until the day he died. I was actually born when he was supposed to be leaving for treatment in Brechsville, Oho. By this logic, even though my mom was a good mom who struggled to take care of me, I was her fault, and she was abusing me by making me a latchkey kid while not taking Government hand outs. Yes, we did get Widow's and Children's Benefits, she until I turned 16 and myself until I turned 18, but my father made sure that it would happen in the event of his death.

It is just appalling to me, having grown up with a single parent (mostly) that they would find this a contributing factor for abuse. I have heard of plenty of children with both parents that have been killed by neglect by both parties.

This relentless campaign that has been waging against Women's Rights is starting to become ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back