• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

WLS I don't like it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyG122

I love biology and i studied it pretty hard and i even looked into it, even though there is NO way i could ever go through with a surgery of that sort, one it is too risky and two it shouldn't be preformed on someone who can "excersise" it off if that what they REALLY want in their lives is to be skinny... Where they got that ridiculous idea from that skinny is better than fat i will never know :shocked: but for those who need it for their life, i guess it is very neccesary... i think WLS is a tough topic especially here and if anyone feels they need to talk just post a reply and i will be here...:bow:

Back