• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Worst Restaurant experience....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Does a body good and is wickedly delicious! 🤤
DimensionsModel
So... last night after I got off work, my mom said she wanted to go out to dinner, and she chose to go to Applebee's.

So we get to the restaurant and it wasn't too full, so I was happy about that. Our server was a girl named Francesca who was this dark haired, slightly pudgy, emo looking girl. She took our drink orders, mom got a water with lemon and i ordered a diet pepsi. So she brings back two waters with lemon and I asked her about the diet pepsi and she was all like..oh sorry and went and got my diet pepsi. So we proceeded to order. Mom got the cajun steak with loaded mashed potatoes and french onion soup, along with a side salad with thousand island and blue cheese on the side, with her steak medium. I ordered a sirloin with shrimp and parmesean, garlic and mushrooms on top with loaded mashed potatoes and veggies.

The salad comes out, only blue cheese, mom asks about the thousand island, to which the response is "Oh, I think we're officially out of thousand island, but i'll check." The girl goes to the kitchen, comes back by a few minutes later with another tables drinks and then walks back past us, stops and comes back and says she's still checking on the thousand island, to which my mom said just to bring her some Ranch, which the girl went and got some right then.

So, my mom heard some people at the next table complaining that they got french onion soup and it was cold, so when my mom's soup came out, she knew to check it right then when the waitress was there. Sure enough, soup was cold...not even lukewarm. So the waitress takes the soup back to get another. another ten minutes go by (we've been there almost 35 minutes now) and she brings the new soup, which was hot at least. Oh..and served with an iced tea spoon even. By this time im starving, and Im not crazy about french onion soup, but i had to have a couple bites of her soup. During this time, another couple that was next to us got so fed up they stood up and left and we see the manager go running out the restaurant after them.

The manager had gotten to our table by this time and we were letting him know about our experience so far. At this point the food came. I stuck my finger each part of the food on the plate and all of it was cold, as was my mom's. So the manager took both plates back in and had them prepared again. When they came back out this time, my mom's steak was medium well (what i requested) and mine was medium and bloody (mom's). By this point we were just like...no..dont do it again..we were done waiting, and mom needed a pain pill. On top of all this, a bug landed on one of my riblets i got as an add on, so i killed the bug and tossed the riblet..ick.

So, the manager sat down at our table and started talking to us and begged us to come back again and said next time we come in he would take our order and cook it personally.

Soooooo definitely one of the worst dining out experiences I've had. Anyone else have any horror stories?

Latest posts

Back