• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Worth the Weight - by Ex Hippie Dude (~BBW, ~BHM, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exhippiedude

~BBW, ~BHM, Stuffing - A married couple win a lottery that is based on their body weight.

Worth the Weight

by Ex Hippie Dude

It sounded too good to be true. A new lottery game was just released in our state called “Worth Your Weight in Gold”, which paid the winner, or winners if you are legally married partners, your weight, or combined weight, in pounds of gold. At the current market value, each pound was worth over sixteen thousand dollars. You could take the gold or the current market rate in cash as a lump sum, not in 20-year increments like most other payouts.

Now, those geniuses at the lottery office did have a caveat. You had to weigh in and collect within 30 days after the winning numbers were announced.

I decided to give it a shot, even though it was a long shot at best, and got out that fortune cookie fortune I had tucked into my wallet from our favorite AYCE Chinese buffet a few months ago, the one that read “You will soon know real wealth.” It had a set of lottery numbers printed on the back.

My wife and I had packed on some pounds since we married 20 years ago. We are both 5’ 6” in height. She went from 160 when we met to her current weight of 295; I went from a svelte 137 to 234, my current weight. We agreed, though, that if we won, we would pack on as many pounds as we could in that 30 days we had until the official weigh-in.

Saturday night we were glued to the set as they announced the winning numbers. 24-16-54-18-12 and mega ball number 3. We just sat there stunned for a second, then we both screamed at the top of our lungs when we knew we hit the jackpot!

We celebrated by running over to the Chinese buffet that gave us the winning numbers and eating like trenchermen. I had to stop after my sixth plate; my wife made it through seven. We looked at each other and said in unison, "Dessert!"

We were as stuffed as can be, but knew we had to stretch our capacities over the next few days to be able to pack in massive amounts of food; so we each had soft serve, cookies, brownies, cake, pie and pudding before waddling out to the parking lot. My stomach looked like I was 8 months' pregnant and she looked like she was about to deliver twins.

We got home and collapsed on the couch, took off our confining clothing, massaged our tight and mega-full bellies and then went right to bed.

The next morning I awoke still feeling full, but smelled breakfast aromas coming from the kitchen. I sat down to four stacks of pancakes with a quarter-pound of butter on each stack followed by blueberry syrup, 15 brown and serve sausages, and a huge fruit salad. My wife finished 5 stacks and 22 sausages, but who’s counting.

After another mutual massage and some incredible sex, we napped for a couple of hours and headed to the store to stock our pantry and fridge. We devised a meal plan that included six meals each plus a massive dessert, like a whole chocolate cheese cake each or a couple of pecan pies and a shake at the end of the night with weight gain powder and a quart of heavy cream for each of us.

By the end of the first week our bodies were covered with angry red stretch marks and bloated beyond belief. We had purchased sets of sweats up to 5x for each of us and had our first weigh-in that Saturday night. We confessed before weighing in to packing in an extra dozen donuts here, a bucket of chicken there, as we were naughty little piggies when out on our own, but we knew the scales would reveal all and were excited about the results.

My wife stepped on first…the digital platform readout stopped blinking at 311.8 - a 16.8 pound gain! I stepped on and to my surprise read 252.3 - an 18.3 pound gain. We celebrated with champagne and made huge banana splits with three pints of Ben and Jerry’s each, plus all the toppings.

The following weeks were filled with an endless parade of yummy, fattening food as we increased our personal capacities and waistlines to humongous proportions. We could eat more and more at each sitting and began to crave that full beyond belief feeling all the time. My wife’s breasts were the size of small seedless watermelons and her belly covered most of her lap. My own breasts could have used a substantial bra and my thighs were 41” with a huge, round, sagging belly almost to my knees when seated. Every slight movement sent ripples through our fat and I could get aroused just watching my wife’s huge hips sway as she walked.

By the day of the prize weigh-in, we were waddling like a couple of hippos and my wife’s 5x pants were starting to bust at the seams. My waist size had gone from 52” to a whopping 67”; my wife’s from 61” to 77.5”. I stepped on first and the judge read the official weight: 312.6, a 78.6-pound gain in 30 days. My wife was next … 378.7 - an 83.7-pound gain.

We were happy, fatter, and richer than we had ever been and went home with our winnings, made love and reveled in our amazing fat bodies that good fortune had smiled upon.

Latest posts

Back