Wouldn't it be great if "The Bachelor" did a BBW/FA season?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

Nice idea for a show. I love it!

But if I could, I just want to participate in a very old fashioned dating show. I just posted this before in another couple of threads. And I think it also fit in this thread.

I didn't know if many of you does remember those wonderful dating game shows from the 70s and 80s.

In them, a contestant was pitted in an area of the television studio usually separated by a wall from three candidates. The contestant makes random questions to all the candidates. At the ending, the contestant chooses one of the three candidates for a date for him or her as the main prize.

My fantasy is to be a contestant in one of those shows. With any of those three beautiful ladies, I could feel myself a winner!!!!

Thanks to you, @Barbsjw for this interesting thread!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I have never been into shows like this but I would rather see a plus size woman compete against more mainstream women and hold her own. Sort of demonstrate she is just as beautiful as any other woman out there.

Shh! Don’t tell!

none of the guys on those shows have the type of face I like, body type aside. That bland, dumb jock type handsomeness isn’t my cup of tea, personally. They all look so vacant, there’s no spark behind their eyes.

Last edited:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
none of the guys on those shows have the type of face I like, body type aside. That bland, dumb jock type handsomeness isn’t my cup of tea, personally. They all look so vacant, there’s no spark behind their eyes.
yeah none of the women on those shows are ever my type either. Specifically none of them are fat!😅

Pauloburgess

I think you’d see mixed results. An all-BBW “Cast” would definitely draw some criticism in some circles. Even widespread criticism. But I also think it would be applauded by some.

definitely would be polarizing.
It probably would. Now, if it aired I would watch and be totally jealous.

Latest posts