• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wynita - by BillieJoe (~BBW (Multiple), competitive eating, stuckage, ~MWF )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), competitive eating, stuckage, ~MWG - a gullible chocoholic falls easy prey to her best friend

Wynita
by Billie Joe

Wynita was a young 17 year old girl. Still at school, she was a short blonde with a gorgeous body and pretty face. Her face was most recognizable for her thin brown eyes and tiny silver stud pierced in the side of her nose. Standing about 5'3", Wynita had large breasts and even wider hips to boot. Weighing in at about 120lbs, she was one voluptuous piece of eye candy for all the boys around. She spent her time hanging out with her best friend, Jessica, who she adored.

Wynita had quite a sweet tooth as well, every boyfriend she had had would know well that chocolates were the best present anyone could buy her. Wynita LOVED chocolate. So much, she had visited every chocolate factory and shop in town, and tried many many sorts. Despite her love for chocolate, she still manage to keep her bodacious figure. But that was soon about to change.....

''Oh, you're so lucky, Jess!'' squealed Wynita.
''
I know! Getting a job at the chocolate shop, it's like I'm living your dream!'' replied her friend.

''Your telling me! Do you get discounts?''

''Absolutely! Not only that, I get FREE chocolates! As much as I want, whenever I like!''

Wynita's mouth watered.

''I'm sooooooo jealous.'' she laughed.

Jessica held up a small chocolate.

"I'd share with you, but.....you know, I don't want to!" she giggled cheekily.

"Yeah, well I don't even care!" replied Wynita, surprisingly defensive.

"I think you do, tubby girl!" laughed Jess, poking her in the tummy.

Wynita laughed, "Ha! I'm far from tubby, you know that."

"True, true, but I have a proposition for you."

Wynita listened intently.

"If you can somehow getting my chocolates off me while I'm not guarding them, you can keep them." proposed Jessica.

"So you're like, asking me to break into your house and steal off you?" sneered Wynita.

"If that's what it takes."

"What's in it for you?" asked Wynita.

"Well, it's not really for me, but, if I catch you stealing my choccies, you can't eat chocolate for a month!"

Wynita's jaw dropped.

"Oh you're on!" she concluded.

Jessica just smiled wickedly.

Wynita stalked around Jess's house. There must be a way in. She knew her friend's parents didn't get home from work until 9 at night, so she had plenty of time there. Jess however, finished band practise at 6. It was 4:30 now by Wynita's watch. She circled the house several times, before finally spying the doggy door at the back. She wondered if she could fit through. Taking the chance, she began wriggling her way through. Wynita's voluptuous body fit through easily, through her large breasts and buttocks pinched a little around the edges of the doggy door. She stood up inside the house and walked on into the kitchen. There invitingly sat a huge gift basket of chocolates.

"Yes! One point Winnie!" she clapped to herself.

She popped a few chocolates in her mouth to go, before grabbing the basket and making her escape back out the doggy door. When Jess arrived home, she swore when she saw the basket gone.

"How did that sneaky girl get in?!" she wondered. She checked the house over to search for open windows, but found nothing. Suddenly, something caught her eye. Lying on the floor, in front of the doggy door, was a shiny purple chocolate wrapper.

"Haha! I'm on to you, Wynita!" she laughed. Jess had a plan to catch her.

The next day at school, the two girls confronted each other.

"Hey Jess, notice anything missing from your house yesterday?!" teased Wynita.

"Just you wait, Winnie, I'll catch you out yet." Jess was biding her time.

"We'll see then!" The competition was definitely on.

Wynita snuck through the doggy door for the second time next week. Jess went to band once a week, and Wynita had picked this as the best time to steal her choccies. She was surprised to find twice as much chocolate as last time.

"Hmm," thought Wynita, "You'd think she'd want me to steal less.....ah well, finders keepers."

The same routine went on for a good two months, and Jess still hadn't caught Wynita. Wynita was a little suspicious, but knew Jess was just playing the game. As the weeks went on, the constant chocolate binges began to take their toll. Wynita's body began to expand. Her stomach had bloated into a very considerable pot belly. Her boobs grew larger and her bum and hips were getting wider, rounder and softer. Her face grew chubby, with plump cheeks and a cute double chin. Wynita remained unaware of her weight gain, continuing to stuff chocolate down her face. Jess just watched.

"Geez Wynita, all that chocolate is making your tummy fat!" Jess giggled one day at school. She pinched her fattening friend's belly roll.

"Me? Fat? Ha! Not likely, I've never had a trace of flab on me! Except of course, for my gorgeous boobs!"

Jess was pleased at how naive Wynita was, all part of her plan. She continued to poke fun though.

"I dunno, look at that little roll! Your pants are looking perty tight!"

Wynita scowled in denial, getting butterflies. "I do not have rolls! These pants fit fine. You're just jealous cause I get all your chocolate!"

"Stupid Jess," grumbled Wynita, waddling around to the back of her house. "I'm not fat."

She lay on her fattening stomach, which ballooned out past her waistband of her jeans. She hadn't been able to button them, even when she sucked her gut in. Wynita had concluded they had shrunk in the wash. Wynita wriggled and squirmed, the door was alot tighter than last time.

"Ugh....this thing must have gotten smaller...." she grunted. It took a massive amount of effort to squeeze her bum through. Her open jeans got caught on the outside of the door, and Wynita entered in just her g-string. She stood up inside, pantless and regained her breath. She bent over, causing her ass cheeks to spread wide apart and expose her butt hole. She shoved her arm through the door and grabbed her jeans. She heaved them back on and proceeded to the kitchen.

Wynita's mouth watered. There was more chocolate than ever before sitting on the kitchen bench! Much more than she could carry in one trip.

"Ah well, I'll sit here and enjoy it, Jess is obviously making no effort to catch me anyway!" She sat on a chair and began to stuff her plump face full of soft chocolate.

"Mmmmm..." she mumbled between mouthfuls. She continued to eat and eat, all the chocolate was overwhelming. Her gut bulged over her open pants waist as she ate. She was getting so full, her breathing was laboured by her stuffed tummy.

"Ooof....gotta prove my point....."she stammered.

She was getting tired from all her eating, more than likely from her lack of breath. It was amazing that Wynita hadn't noticed how fat she had grown. She must easily be 160 pounds by now. She continued to ignore how full she was too, mindlessly shoveling chocolate into her face.

A good hour later, Wynita finally finished the pile of chocolate. Her breathing was quick and short, not only because of her protruding stomach, but out of fear she'd burst out of her jeans if she breathed too deeply.

"Uuuuh......hick! I don't feel too good.....but it was soooo tasty!" she moaned, eyes half shut. Wynita slowly stood up, stumbling as she did so. She was not yet used to her new centre of gravity. She licked her fingers daintily, chocolate encircling her big lips. Her round, soft tummy protruded out in front of her, easily bulging past her open pants. Behind her, past her rolling love handles, her fat bottom expanded outward at decent few inches behind her. Her bum crack and pale flesh was exposed at the back. Her shirt rode up over her gut, exposing her now very deep belly button.

Looking down, Wynita could only just see her toes. Her belly had gotten very plump.
Sighing deeply in satisfaction, Wynita's contentment was suddenly broken by a clinking of keys at the front door. Her eyes widened with fear.

"Oh no! She’s home! I gotta go!"

Wynita ran for the back door, or at least waddled. Her tummy was so full of chocolate. She threw herself to the ground and started edging through the doggy door. She kicked and squirmed, swearing to herself, it was a tighter squeeze than before. Her sides scraped against the sides of the doorway, her widening love handles blocking her escape. She inhaled deeply and her tubby middle slowly pushed through.

"Ooof....." she wheezed, her stuffed belly meant she couldn't hold her breath for long. Upon releasing her breath, her gut bulged out and oozed around the tiny door.

"Ugh come on!" she surged to herself, she still had to get one more fat roll through. After some effort it popped through with a wobble. Wynita heard the front door open.

"Not much time!" she squealed in a panic, throwing herself forward. Suddenly, PLUG!

"Huh?!" exclaimed Wynita.

She had not taken into account the massive size of her buns and thighs, which had completely filled the doorway.

"Nono! Crap crap! Fit!" she panicked, heart racing.

She pushed hard on the door sides, but to her disadvantage, she couldn't suck in her inflated butt and thighs like she had her enormous tummy. The color drained from her face when she realized she was stuck tight.

"Caught ya!" giggled Jess evilly.

"Jess! Help me out please? I'm too fat!" cried Wynita, this sudden realization of being overweight had just been hurled at her.

"I knew you were getting into my house through the doggy door! There was no other possible way in! You had this coming!" Jess revealed her strategy.

"How did I have this coming? It's a harmless game!" exclaimed Wynita, still struggling to squeeze herself through.

"I knew you would stop at nothing for my chocolate, you just love the stuff too much. So I fattened you up so you'd get stuck and I'd catch you! And it worked!" she laughed.

"YOU MADE ME FAT?!?!?!?! I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!" screamed Wynita from her chocolate covered mouth, kicking and screaming in her tight trap.

"I didn't make you fat! You chose to eat all that food! I just helped it along! You're just like Winnie the Pooh now, Fat girl!"

"Grrr!" squealed Wynita, her temper had gone. She twisted and squirmed, her round body jiggling violently as she did so. At the front, Wynita's massive tummy bulged out in every direction, her deep belly button being squashed under rolls of blubber as she struggled. Her soft body was binded just below her belly button, mounds of fat oozing around the plugged doorway. At the back, her plump hips were far too wide to squash through, her large, rounded buns wobbled uncontrollably from side to side. Wynita kicked in angry tears, as Jess laughed.

"Look at this big bum!" she teased," playing her friend's hefty buttocks like a drum. She poked at pinched at her friend's rump, and all Wynita could do is kick and yell.

"Ya know what would make this even funnier?" suggested Jess.

"What?!" snapped Wynita.

"If your pants came off and everyone saw your massive bum!"

Wynita kicked her chubby legs.

"Nononononono! Don't you dare!" But there was nothing she could do, Jess had already started.

"Can't button these anymore, big butt?" laughed Jess.

Soon Wynita's wide, round lower body was exposed. As

Wynita kicked, her butt cheeks, thighs and hips all wobbled.

"What's that noise?" asked Wynita suddenly.

"I don't hear anything." said Jess.

"Is that a camera?!?!" yelped Wynita.

"Maybe...." sniggered Jess, another flashing noise came.

"Wait until the whole school sees that I won!" laughed Jess, "Ooo! I'm going to go watch TV, catch ya later Winnie!"

"No! Come back! Help me out! Can't you see I'm stuck?!" It was no good, "Jess? Jess!!!!!"

But Jess wasn't listening. And that's the first part of the story of Wynita, the modern day Winnie the Pooh.

Latest posts

Back