• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yoga

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsGreenLantern

Keanu Drakula The Centaur
So, I decided as part of my new year I will begin waking up earlier in the morning and getting a nice yoga workout. My sister showed me a few moves and it seems really beneficial. Unfortunately I know from talking to friends and family, very few yoga classes are fat-friendly when it comes to ability.

This brought me to the conclusion of finding a nice 45min-1hour DVD program I could wake up to each day. I found several DVDs specially made for overweight/fat/obese [all worded differently]. I was pretty excited, but now I wonder if any of you guys have tried these out.

Some titles I found were:

HeavyWeight Yoga: Yoga for the Body You Have Today

Yoga; Just my Size

Mega Yoga

Yoga for Round Bodies

Yoga for the rest of us

And

Big Yoga Beginners

Anyone have some recomendations?

Back