• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

You like fat chicks?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biodieselman

I'm sure this has been discussed adnauseam in Dimensions, but I'm new to this forum stuff. I only recently jumped in to clear up some misconceptions about biodiesel, my boring, (not to me of course), personal crusade to promote alternative fuels. I suppose you could call me an old newbie. But I have a question for the guys.

I'm curious to know how you guys explain your preference for BBWs. Personally I didn't start out as an FA. My first wife was 140lbs when we married, plump, but not fat by todays population standards. Over the years as she gained weight I realized, as Borat would say 'that's a nice!' It really hit me when she was pregnant with our first child. With the swollen abdomen & the arrival of the titty fairy, I began to realize the added flesh was how you say? 'that's a nice'. I guess you could say I grew to become an FA. Being a well dressed & well groomed woman she hated herself weighing in the mid 200's. I told her she looked beautiful but she made me feel like a pervert for liking her fat body. After the kids were grown & many other issues, we divorced.

I jokingly refer to my new wife as my trophy wife because she graced the cover of past a Dimensions Magazine that Conrad still sells today. She is accepting of my BBW preference. I'm not bragging when I say she is an absolutely beautiful woman, not just physically beautiful, but truly beautiful.

I understand that beauty is relative, but I know that Hollywierd's definition of female beauty isn't real. Women shouldn't look like pre-pubescent boys with no hips or breasts in my opinion. When I embrace my wife's generous ample figure & feel her yielding soft flesh under my touch, there is a deeper sense of pleasure that reaches into the primitive sections of my male brain that's difficult to explain. I can only offer analogies to explain my perception. I know we like to think of ourselves as sophisticated modern technological beings, but in reality we aren't far removed from our past. Humans have been agrarian for several thousand years & only recently became a technological people. I know some of the women reading this will say only men are neanderthals, but I've seen the faces of men, women & children sitting around a camp fire in the mountains, staring intently into the flames, avoiding the dark surrounding forest. I've seen your faces while camping, looking up at the clear dark desert sky, marveling at the millions of stars in the Milky Way just as ancient peoples did. Something deep in our brains compels us to stare deep into camp fires & wonder about the night sky. My strongest argument for primitive urges can only be understood by vegetable gardeners. There is a profound feeling of accomplishment & satisfaction when you plant seed, nurture plants, harvest & eat food that you have grown. Humans have been agrarian for several thousand years & if you haven't grow your own food you can't appreciate the intense feelings I'm describing. The Venus of Willendorf's example of the idealized female form, staring into camp fires, wondering about the stars sky & growing your own food, all reach deep into the brain stem & you know deep down that it feels right.

That's my explanation when friends ask about my preference for BBWs. When a group of guys get together, there's almost always at least one that starts the 'I hate fat chicks' rant, usually a young guy. Assuming your out of the closet, how do you explain your preference for BBW's?

Latest posts

Back