• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your experiences?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefa63

What have your first experiences or the experience that really made your mind up about going down the road of, being an FA, Feeder or feedee?

I was once with a woman, a lot of years back that was bigish (240 I guess when I first met her)that wanted to gain weight, saying she'd like to get up to like 400-500lbs & wanted me to help fatten her up, which of course was very arousing :).

It wasn't something she brought up very early in the relationship. It took a while for that to come out, but after being out for dinners, picnics, dinners at my or her place, etc & her saying things about the food being so nice, "I'll get fat" & me saying "Ahh so what, does it worry you?" things like that, that she started answering with "Nah, I don't care, just more to love", that sort of thing. Then one night we were chatting over dinner & again the comment about "Oh, all the wining & dining will make me fat" to which I said something like "you only live once, would it worry you?" & she said "No & actually I don't care if I get fatter". I was taken back by that & said something along the lines of "You don't? well that's good, cause I wouldn't care if you gained weight & I actually do like the fuller figured lady". She then told me that she would actually like to get fatter but thought it was weird & so the converstion went on & she eventually said she'd let herself get up to 400 or 500lbs. So that was cool & the relationship went another step, I'd rub her belly, play with her rolls etc & she loved it.

Then one night after a lovely meal, in which she ate heaps of course & a few drinks we went back to her place & had a few more drinks, chatted & got we got intimate, during which she said a few times how she wanted to get fatter & wanting me to fatten her. As we got more intimate, she'd say it more & more, "I want to get fatter", "Fatten me", "Make me fat", then it was "Make me really fat", "I want to get so fat". I mean, it was a shock, a pleasant shock, an arousing shock, but this was new to me, I'd loved the look of fat women since I was a kid really & it sort of developed to the fatter the better, then to how nice it would be to be a fat lady, who wanted to be fatter, but to actually find myself there, was a shock :).

Afterward she was a bit embarassed about it all, saying that knowing I liked her being overweight & knowing that I accepted that she could get to 400-500lbs which we'd talked about, that she thought about it constantly ever since she was a teen & it just came out. She didn't want to let herself get to 400 or 500lbs she actually wanted to make herself get that fat. We talked more & she admitted that she really wanted to become immobile, to weigh like 800lbs, but even then she said she'd probably want to keep gaining even more weight or simply wouldn't be able to stop or want to stop. To her it was the ultimate dream, to have a loving man make her so fat & to just keep bringing her food whenever she wanted & also that it would be the ulimate sign of a true love for each other, for me to make her that fat & her to get that fat for me.

She'd always wanted to get really fat, to be fattened up, to get as fat as she wanted, which to her was no limit. She did gain a lot of weight over the period we were together & she got scales & wanted me to weigh & measure her every week, which again was arousing & it was :).

For me it was a real insight into a feedee's thoughts & feelings. She truely did want to eat & eat & just get fatter & fatter, no matter how fat she got. At the time I was a unsure about helping her become immobile, 400 - 500lbs, maybe 600lbs ok, she'd hopefully be still able to get about at that weight as she was only 5'4", but 800lbs+? I mean the thought was a turn on, but the reality was scarey, I had no idea what it would be like to look after an immobile girlfriend. I'd want to be able to share the outside world with my loved one, be able to travel together in our retirement, enjoy life. Immobility takes all that away.

As it turned out, we weren't really meant for each other, too many differences, you can't base a relationship on weight/feeding alone of course, that's not a relationship, there has to more. She was just over 300lbs when we broke up.

Latest posts

Back