Your first BHM?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Nastya_Loves, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Jul 24, 2007 #1

Nastya_Loves

Nastya_Loves

Nastya_Loves

I've been reading some threads on the weight gain section, and I found two in particular, first BBW, and first FA, lol, so I tought it would be great to share our experiences about our first BHM :p and what he mant to you :)...

So, anyone? lol...

Nat

CartmanUK26 likes this.
  2. Jul 24, 2007 #2

chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86

Well, I know I'm a guy, but seeing as "first BBW and FA" don't apply to me as such, and I'm in the market for BHMs, I figure I'll share mine.

My first experience with a BHM was a few years ago. I had "met" him on the net and we had chatted for what must have been a year on and off and we finally decided to meet. Initially, I wasn't very interested in the idea of meeting to do anything naughty as I was extremely self-conscious, but after being in his company for a while I felt much more relaxed.

For me, that day was incredible. He was easily the biggest guy that I'd ever met in person and I was in near disbelief that he was letting me touch and play with his belly and the rest of it. It was almost surreal. Like something that I had waited so long to do that I'd somehow assumed it would always be a fantasy.

During the time that I spent with him, he really opened my mind to lots of things that, prior to then I hadn't even considered. The very act of being in his presence was amazing for me, and ever since then I have always felt more upbeat and confident of the person I am, as well as giving me a completely renewed perspective on just how sexy and wonderful people BHMs can be.

3. Jul 24, 2007 #3

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

Señor Member

I can see you

My fist BHM was me... the first time I masturbated :D

4. Jul 25, 2007 #4

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek

Ditto, my brother

5. Jul 25, 2007 #5

MaryElizabethAntoinette

MaryElizabethAntoinette

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative

Hahaha, rocczilla & strident, you're silly. I giggled.

But yeah... my first BHM... would be when I was 15. He was 16 and at the time he weighed over 340#. We were friends before we dated, and he was eventually shipped off to the other side of the country to a "Fat School" to lose weight. He came back like 2 years later, half his size; and we're still friends to this day.

I mean, I've dated chubby guys before him... but I'd still consider him my first BHM.

6. Jul 25, 2007 #6

JoeD43

JoeD43

JoeD43

Amen, ditto :) that was before I even knew what BHM, etc was all about.

7. Jul 25, 2007 #7

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Wow, I wish I had something positive to add here...but my first BHM was a real jerk! I didn't know him all that well when we started dating (around 7th grade), but it turned out that he was a playboy who messed around with basically every girl! So that didn't last long.

The next few boyfriends were also BHM, and those were each fulfilling, multi-year relationships that were usually interrupted by moving or other teenage crap ;)

8. Jul 25, 2007 #8

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

I had known for a long long time that I was a FFA, and dated one particular guy about 10 years ago, a biker, that had absolutely NO INHIBITIONS about his huge beer belly, and wearing tight tank tops and nothing but a black leather vest on summer days. He had NO IDEA how turned on I was all the time..watching him rub his belly or rest things on it. I did not have the confidence at the time to communicate it..although I know I surely stroked, rubbed and copped feels whenever I could I was quite shy THEN.

HOWEVER, last summer, I had my first real TRUE ENCOUNTER with a true BHM, I met on the boards or perhaps fantasy feeders? It was amazing to outwardly show my all out desires and affections to someone that craved the touch, and feel of someone really loving their growing body. He was a total gentleman and took me out to a gorgeous steak dinner, we both got all dressed up, he in a nice tight polo shirt showing off his gorgeous curves. Time to time rubbing his belly for me to show me how full he was and gratified. We experimented after dinner with some added treats I brought for him and of course more DESSERT.

I will keep this a *G* rated post...if you want more inside info, PM me LOLOL
    lets just say it was ALLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :smitten:

9. Jul 25, 2007 #9

bigsexy920

bigsexy920

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.

Ive never had one, but i met one today that was totally adorable and i would consider getting to know much better.

10. Jul 25, 2007 #10

cammy

cammy

cammy

bellyphile

I was intrigued by big bellies from the time I was very little. My first BHM was at age 21, and I discovered, "the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'."

11. Jul 27, 2007 #11

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA

Yeah...same here.

-Qit

12. Jul 27, 2007 #12

indy500tchr

indy500tchr

indy500tchr

OOOhhhhh do tell!!! :wubu:

13. Jul 28, 2007 #13

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

They were both pretty abusive. First when I was 14 I met my first boyfriend, but he was too clingy. We didn't end up going to the same school and he made a hate site about me after we broke up and was angry that he couldn't grope me.

Secondly was my first serious boyfriend, the one I lost my virginity to. That didn't go so well.

My last two boyfriends were good experiences sexually but both those had their complications.

Wow. Ya'know I'll just post a message in all caps if I ever fall madly in love with a BHM and have a great experience. It'll be called "A cold day in hell".

Sorry, that was a little angsty.

14. Jul 28, 2007 #14

persimmon

persimmon

persimmon

And now, in stereo!

Actually the first fellow I ever did the deed with, back in high school, was a fat guy with a big smooth gut. Both the deed and the relationship were quite fumbly, but hey, it was high school.

Then I dated a series of nerdboys who got successively plumper, although currently the spousal unit is on a diet :doh:

p