Your First Internet BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

T

thechampofchamp

I am curiuos, who was the first BBW you discovered online mine was gaining goddess.

Mathias

SAMCRO
The first internet BBW I discovered was Miss Stacie! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

coolag12345

I can't pinpoint my very first, but Miss Fortune was the first internet bbw to cause my jaw to drop in appreciation. :smitten:

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
My first was from a BBS. Anyone here old enough to remember those? Dialup with 2400 baud modem...

A .gif of a black woman named Cora. An upper body nude of her on her knees. Perfectly shaped teardrop belly hanging down to her knees on the bed. Hands behind her head displaying her breasts. She had been rubbed down with oil, but not a whole lot, just enough to shine a bit. To this day it remains one of my favorite BBW pics.

James

vibeout
that befriended me were Heather and Anne Marie many years ago.

Those two are amazing people and I have all the respect in the world for them :)

Tina

Older and wiser now
It was me. Part of my journey to loving my body was my contacts and friends online. Being here was part of feeling the "beautiful" in Big Beautiful Woman.

Other than that it was Mindy, Vickie and Michelle who I first made friends with -- two of whom no longer post here, but Vickums does. :wubu:

Skaster

Can't remember exactly ... was it a lady named Fanta C or something ... or Norma Stitz ... or Mercedes before she was Mercedes but a model for BP ? I need to get my old Dimensions print magazines out again to revive the memories.

Emma

I can't remember who it was, but she was a lady who was about 500/600lbs who had pictures of her on a bench at disney land. I've not seen the site since but in her links was this place :)

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I don't remember for sure, because I kinda happened on the BBW/FA stuff almost by accident over 10 years ago.

The one that comes to find first, however, is a lady who is still part of this community, HugKiss.

She had some pics up somewhere under the name BatGirl (for this tattoo of a bat that she has), and remember being blown away at how hot this very sexy fat woman was.

I've been lucky enough to become friends with her over the years, and I have to tell you that she's as sexy now as she was 10 years ago.

Other prolific ladies I encountered very early on...............Cat, Taurus Vixen,
Electra Summers, Mercedes BBW, Cindy G, Betsy, Brie Brown, and Nancy Goddess.

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist
The first website I stumbled upon was Cat's, and I honestly could not tell you how.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
Ahhh, you know, it was probably Teighlor, y'know? This was before I had the internet. Back when I'd go to the mall and they'd have like a fat girl deck of cards at like Spencers or something and I didn't know who she was at the time, but I eventually stumbled upon this woman online and was like, oooh yeah!

Hm, but you know, the first model online who really did it for me .. was Largenlovely and there it is and there she remains, holdin' down the mega hot fat girl fort to this day. Can't argue with that consistency.

and I'm happy to say I can call her my friend.

Seriously, I think I was like 16 at the time.

AT THE TIME! *ducks from mods*

I thank you for kick starting my FAness and all the awesome women on this very site who make me feel incredibly lucky to be blessed with such a kick ass preference!

Really, it's enough to make Korey on my avatar smile over there.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Well, not so much a BBW, as a BBW/FA-ish sort of site: Melanie Bell. No pictures, but words to mesmerize someone excited by fat and weight gain.

From her site I linked to the BBWQT site, on which many BBW had posted their pictures, and I don't remember who I saw first there.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I was already pretty much a BBW harlot by the time I got to the internet. My first BBW I'd seen online though was CindyG. I looked, pointed, slapped my fingers over my lips and screamed, "Holy crap I *know* that woman!" From then on it was like a 'Who's who' of all these fatties I knew in real life and I didn't know they had sites online. I was such a Gomer.

I love you Cin. :wubu:

davoid23

My first I seem to remember was AnnMarie (Her wonderful rear-end was my Kryptonite!) :eat2:
Since then I've moved onto the larger ladies; Heather, Sable and Sasha are my 3 favourite SSBBW. So much juicy loveliness! :wubu:

Latest posts