• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

your personal landscape

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekmanifest

Pick an outdoor place or landscape that was special to you in your childhood -- mention any incident you remember connected with the place.

Mine:

My grandfather used to take me there when I was a little girl -- a park at the edge of town, chain link fence bordering the river. It was my favorite place to be. Pasted paint- chipped rocking horses on springs. I would climb on top on an early spring day and feel the cold on the back of my bare legs. I would rock back and forth, as hard as I could, the spring taking me forward and backward with great ferocity. My grandfather stood against the fence, looking out over the water, smoking a cigarette. I ran to what I called the merry-go-round – a red, metallic circle, with silver rails every few feet. The park was empty, so I would hold onto one of the rails and run as fast as my chubby little feet would carry me, and when it was going fast enough, I would hop on, sitting flat and holding my feet up from the sand so I would spend round and round until I was dizzy. My grandfather would drop his cigarette onto the grass and stomp it out as he walked over to show me what dizzy really was. My head would be spinning after the ride as he said, “Come on Peanut – it’s time to hit the road.”

Back