• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your social life since Dims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
I've noticed with myself as well as some friends of mine, that since joining Dimensions and other fat boards, some of my/our social life with non community people have diminished a bit and in some cases totally stopped. For me it wasn't because these people are anti fat, got on me about my weight or talked down the community, but merely because so much time was spent online on these forums, on messengers or on facebook talking to people from the community.

I guess the main question is, has your social life changed since you joined Dimensions? Have you noticed the change? Was this change a conscious decision? I know people make new friends here online and that can change peoples social dynamics anyway, but has anyone given up a real life social life for an online social life?

I would like to make note, I'm not putting anyone down if they have, I am really just curious.

Latest posts

Back