• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Zaftique hell

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kr7

I had a horrible experience with zaftique which I would like to share with the rest of the community.

Their sizing system is unusual, and their size charts are very inaccurate. Not surprisingly, my order did not fit, and I was forced to return the items for exchange. I called their customer service, thinking they really should provide a free return shipping label, since their inaccurate size charts were the culprit. They would not provide a label, even though it was their fault that I had to return my purchase. Finally, I paid for the return shipping myself.

My exchanged items which according to their sizing should have been huge on me, were still tight, and when I returned those, I found out that they refused to refund my money!!! I called their customer service to demand a refund, and was told that it's their policy to give only store credit for exchanged items. I said that I looked over their return policy very carefully before ordering, and it mentioned no such thing. At this point, I was told that this policy is not mentioned on the returns page, but it is mentioned on another page.

I feel that this policy is absolutely ridiculous, but worst of all, it is dishonest to bury it somewhere on their webpage, where someone checking their return policies will not be likely to look. At the end of the day, their customer service refused to give me a refund, they were completely unapologetic, and quite frankly they sounded like they could not care less.

I have written a negative store review for Zaftique on Bizrate, but unfortunatelly, they do not publish a merchant's rating until at least 20 people have rated them. I guess that's fair, but in the meantime God only knows how many people they will rip-off!

So, if any of you ladies are thinking of ordering from them, BEWARE!

Back