• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Zanarax by Perioc & Oji Ryojoji (~BBW/~BHM (mult), Intrigue, Mass ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), ~BHM (multiple), Intrigue, Mass ~MWG - A police detective investigates the mastermind behind an entire town's fattening.

Zanarax
By Perioc & Oji Ryojoji

(Comments for either? Send all to [email protected])

NOTE: the validity of the above address has not been verified. The story that follows has been edited and improved from the original as posted in the Weight Room collection.]

Chapter One – The Crime Scene

Detective-Sergeant Lou Gray had not, in 15 years on the force, taken a vacation. He never saw the need for it, just like he saw no need in buying a new car.

"It runs fine,” he would say about his DeLorean. "Until it becomes more economical to replace it, I won't bother."

But Captain Bretton had decided otherwise, and forced Gray to finally take a vacation. If it was within his power, he would have forced the Sergeant to also buy a new car, but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

After two weeks in Washington, DC, where he spent most of his time visiting with his sister, who was an FBI agent, and taking and retaking the tour of FBI HQ, Detective Gray returned home. He had driven, and his silvery DeLorean was now making its way towards his hometown.

"Surprisingly light traffic,” he thought. “I'll be back in record time."

He found himself within the Downtown area of his home city of Montberg.

The first thing that caught his eye was a group of a few dozen extraordinarily fat people jogging in a clutch. He squealed to a stop, almost hypnotized by the oddly hypnotic movement of their stomachs, seemingly ready to explode out of tracksuits.

But he snapped out of his odd reverie quickly, and scanned the group. He had only just then noticed not all were the usual yuppies; there were children, older folks, and blue-collar types.

"Weird,” he said, taking to the road again.

He saw more, similar groups of folks running by all over the place. As he passed a fitness club, he saw a multitude of the waist-encumbered working out. He didn't spot even one of the usual, muscleheaded morons showing off their genitalia through the use of extraordinarily tight shorts.

It was only at this point that he realized his was the only moving car on the road. The others were all parked. Even when he had come to a sudden halt earlier, there was no one there to hit him or squeal their horn in frustration.

"Something's rotten here,” he said, pulling his siren from his glove compartment and slapping it on his dashboard. He activated his police scanner, hit the siren (more out of habit than apparent necessity), and ploughed towards PDHQ.

"Dispatch! Dispatch!" he hollered.

"What the...who's that?"

"This is Sergeant Detective Gray!"

"Gray? You're back from vacation?"

"Yes!"

"Good, get here on the double! And don't go near any tap water."

"What?"

"Trust me!"

"But what's going..."

"Just get here now! The Commissioner wants to see you right away!"

"Chill out Dispatch. I'll be there soon"

It was a confused Gray that was walking into HQ ten minutes later, having made a mental note of fifteen new sets of joggers on his way there, as well as a second sighting of the first group. If he didn't know any better, he would have said their suits looked even more ill fitting.

Instead of the neat, uniformed officers he was used to seeing, he found a bunch of very fat folk sitting about in PD sweatsuits. A lot of them gave him looks as confused as the ones he knew himself to be giving them.

He didn't ask anyone anything, figuring he'd get the same response he got from dispatch. Plus, he was wondering at the fact that he had been berating himself for what he considered to be his own disheveled appearance on the way over. The hotel laundry had not ironed his white dress shirt or gray slacks as well as he would have liked. His black, leather jacket had become somewhat rumpled by a maid who had tossed it aside to clean his room. He was only happy with his black necktie, which was as perfectly knotted as ever.

Now, instead, he felt like he was overdressed. Despite the fact that had the distinct feeling it was not their fault, he had to fight the urge to demand what the officers were doing in such casual clothing.

"I'd like to think it's not just that the Captain was right when he would joke that the entire PD would fall apart if I ever left,” he thought, entering an elevator.

His suspicions were finally confirmed when he got to the waiting room outside of the Commissioner's office. He knew his secretary, Lupe, quite well. She was a young Hispanic woman, and she was strikingly beautiful. She was slender and well built, with a mass of wavy, chestnut hair. She was always dressed as a professional should be, and Gray could not help but admire her skill at keeping her clothing looking freshly pressed all day. Although he also wished she'd indulge a bit so as to fill it out more. Much more.

At first, he wasn't sure if the woman at the desk was she. But the eyes were the same, even if nothing else was. She, too, was clad in a PD sweatsuit, which was a few sizes too small. A sizeable roll of her stomach spilled out from it, revealing a deep navel. Her breasts, always large, were now straining against the stretchy cotton.

She had actually been standing with her back to him and the elevators when he walked in, getting something from a file cabinet. She had bent over, causing her slacks to drop some and revealing just the top of her enormous rump. Her thighs were pressed together, and due to this were the only part of her body that didn't jiggle as much as the rest when she walked.

"Oh, Gray!" she had said upon turning and seeing him.

"Lupe?" he asked, scanning her face. Her chin had added a pair of siblings, her cheeks were actually sagging from their weight, and even her lips were a bit puffier.

"Yeah,” she said, dropping into her chair. It let out a loud groan as she did.

"Zounds!" he rubbed his temples. It was not so much to alleviate any mental pain, but trying to focus all his energy to quell the stirring he felt within, a stirring he had truly not felt in an extraordinarily long time. "What in the name of all things good and holy is going on?!"

"Xavier X. Zanarax,” Came the voice of the Commissioner from his office door. He, too, was a bloated version of his former self.

"I'm already hating this case..." Gray said, heading for the office.

"Aside from being the man with the most ridiculous name my ears have had the misfortune of having forced upon them," Gray said, taking a seat, "Who is Xavier X. Zanarax?"

"A certifiable psychopath," the Commissioner replied. "He's why everyone's suddenly doing their best President Taft impression."

"I see." he didn't even pretend he found that at all funny. "And how'd he pull this off?"

"Brace yourself."

"Okay."

"He..." he sighed. "he put a chemical in the water supply."

"Please say this is some kind of twisted joke."

"It is a twisted joke! Just not in the way you want it to be."

"So we've been attacked by a comic-book supervillain?"

"Essentially."

"What are his demands?"

"The antidote for one hundred million. In cash."

"Perfect." I shrugged. "Well, we obviously can't comply."

"Of course. Except..."

"What?"

"This didn't just bloat everyone up overnight. We put this weight on over the course of a week or so. And it doesn't seem to be stopping. It's affected metabolisms and appetites. We need the antidote."

"Great..." he leaned his head back for a moment. Finally, his head snapped forward. There was now, however, a fire in his eyes, and a strange grin on his lips. "Well, we needn't pay for it to get it."

"Oh, of course not." the Commissioner smiled. He'd seen that face before. It was the face Gray made whenever his mind was active, when a task presented itself.

Lou Gray was going to war.

"I'll get this creep, and I already have an idea how but I'll need Lupe to dig some dirt up for me."

Gray stood up.

"Good, I'll have my brother Ryan hook you up with some clean water bottles along the way so you can replenish when needed."

Gray burst out of the Commissioner's office and marched back into his Department office with a brusque air of authority. Despite her personal affection towards her superior Lupe knew it was now all business.

"Lupe, I need all the information that's been culled on this psychopath!" Gray said.

He stopped and turned, hands on his hips. "Now we're positive it's just...just..."

He stopped. His rage had fizzled out to be replaced by an inner fire, the one he'd had to hide earlier. H clenched his fists, and felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead. He wanted desperately to know how that huge, exposed roll that was Lupe’s belly would feel in his hands, how that body would feel pressed against his own. His hands on her butt, her breasts, sliding into the tracksuit to rub her........

"Gray?" she asked. "Gray, you alright?"

"Huh?" he snapped out of it, and forced his work ethic to return. "Yes, right! We're positive it's only tap water?"

"Yes."

"You're sure I can drink everything else and not be affected?'

"Yes."

"Good." he clapped his hands together. "Then let's get to it! What do we know about this psycho?"

"He's a former Professor from Ravenwood U." Lupe said, the file out on her desk. Gray had wanted to rush off to the lav when she's gone searching for the file to toss a few handfuls of cold water in his face. But that was sort of moot, since she already had anticipated him and was leaning forward over the file and he could see right down her stretched-out collar.

"He was a chemist," she continued, Gray straining to concentrate.

"Any idea what happened?" he asked.

"He was developing a weight loss formula on the side, on a grant. His results weren't coming fast enough for the company, though, so they pulled his funding. So he started using college time and materiel to do it. They found out and canned him."

"So reverses his formula to get revenge," he said. "Perfect."

"Changed his name to Xavier X. Zanarax right before he vanished."

"Why?"

"The reason given to the judge: 'It's cooler than Jake Morris'."

"I...see..." he shook his head. "What's the X stand for?"

"Uh...nothing."

"What?"

"He said to the judge, 'the X doesn't mean anything, but it sure makes the name more badass, your honor.'"

"For the love of..." he sat and rubbed his temples. "He's therefore a lunatic and a complete twit. Wonderful. Now how did he fund this new operation?"

"Remember that string of bank robberies from January to March last year?"

"The ones we thought were totally unrelated, yeah." Lupe replied, her mind noting Gray's obvious difficulty in focusing. Could her new size be a distraction for the previously impervious officer?

"We're thinking some or all of them may have been him, simply making sure they had different modes of operation to look different."

"Hmm...Now who said that sometime around February last year?" he grumbled.

"Hey, I backed you on that!"

"I know, I'm just imagining saying that to the Commissioner, the Captain, the Mayor, and about fourteen other people."

He placed a hand on her soft shoulder with a grin. "You've always backed me. I've got to thank you for that."

"Anytime."

Unexpectedly, she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, her round cheeks pressing against his bony face. He swallowed hard and his blood began to boil, but in the good way.

"Right, well...I'm...uh...I'm going to get down to the wharves and see what I can find." he said. "Catch you later, Lupe."

"So long, Lou," she gushed, his reaction confirming her suspicions.

"I wonder if I can convince Lupe to skip taking the antidote once I get it?" he thought, heading for the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back