• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

$10,000 Jelly Bean - WG, BBW, Imagery, Eating, Sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

Part 1

Dr Susan Richards was conducting an experiment on her dental practices receptionist. Debbie had a sweet tooth and a figure that showed off the result. 5ft4 and weighing in at two hundred twenty pounds her hourglass figure looked like a bloated pear. The rule was Debbie could eat from the bowl of M&M’s on the desk but the jelly beans were for the kids. Normally Susan filled up the M&M’s bowl every morning but today she left it empty. How long before Debbie dipped into the jelly beans? Susan had her money on half an hour.

“Good heavens Susan, your not tormenting the bimbo on reception again, are you?” asked the Dental Depots lead partner, Dr David McMichael.

“She could do with losing some weight” smirked Susan.

“That’s true. I remember Debbie when she was homecoming queen way back when. Heck, she still had those curves but about eighty pounds less meat on em!”

“That’s what kids do to you” said Susan.

“Not necessarily, my wife’s had three and still the same dress size she wore to the prom” said David.

“Maybe all those M&M’s didn’t help?”

“Very true. Fifty bucks says she’s dipped into those jelly beans before lunch?”

Susan laughed:

“Forget it Dave; no way am I betting against Debbie Hill with a jar full of jelly beans. She won’t last an hour.”

“There has to be some kind of wager” groused David.

“Ummmm….”

Susan paused to think. A bet did seem like a fun idea.

“I’ll bet fifty bucks she eats the whole jar before five o’clock.”

“Don’t be ridiculous” chuckled David.

“You going to take the bet?”

“Of course I am!!! There’s over six pounds of jelly beans there. Hell I’ll bet you ten grand she won’t”

“The bets on.”

“Ten grand?” gasped David.

“Deal.”

The two dentists shook hands. Both glanced out into reception. Little did Debbie Hill know but there was a lot riding on her performance that day.

Outside Dental Depot and Hoyt Calkins pulled his big brown UPS truck to a stop. Stepping out of his cab he grabbed the two parcels for Dental Depot waddled toward the entrance. Hoyt was very fat man. Back at high school he’d played offensive line. Then he’d gone on to enjoy three golden years playing big time college football at LSU. Next he’d just missed the NFL draft. It had all been downhill from there. Now he was a single, balding, forty year old ex-jock delivering parcels for UPS and weighing in at close to four hundred pounds.

“Howdy Debbie” he said as he entered the Dental Depot.

“How come you’re back on this delivery run?” snapped Debbie.

“Ol Jake’s off sick so y’all got me again.”

“Hang around here an’ I’ll call your frickin’ boss again, fat boy.”

“No need to be a bitch angel cakes, just sign for the parcels.”

Hoyt handed across the two parcels. He stared blatantly at Debbie’s chest. Her tits were huge. With her excess pounds and a boob job they were almost causing the buttons on her white blouse to explode into space. He smiled; he loved those curves. Shame she was such a stuck up bitch.

Rapidly Debbie signed the forms and handed them back.

“Now get the hell outta here, fat boy.”

“Wondered if ya wanted to meet for lunch? I’ll buy. Somethin’ decent like Steak n Shake or McDonalds or somethin’”

“Beat it Hoyt, what makes ya think I’d have lunch with a fat, washed up loser like you?”

“Hey, it’s hardly like your slim…”

“I’m hot and sexy and curvy…you’re just fat. Like a frickin’ Goodyear blimp.”

“Ah hell…”

Turning on his heels Hoyt shrugged and waddled out. No doubt about it Debbie Hill was out of his league. Hell, most women were out of his league. Back in high school and college they had all, including Debbie, been like bees round honey. Now he was a turd that couldn’t attract a fly.

Debbie watched him leave. Her big brown eyes moving to the empty M&M’s jar. Then across to the jelly beans. She knew not to touch the jelly beans. Those were Dr Richards’s instructions. Debbie wondered what to do. She was meeting her husband Hank for lunch. Instead of Olive Garden they could hit the Golden Corral buffet. That would cure any afternoon hunger pangs. She flipped out her i-phone and sent a text confirming the change.

Then temptation took over. She took one jelly bean out of the jar and popped it between her pink glossy lips. There were far too many jelly beans in the jar for Susan Richards to notice.

A mid morning break allowed Dr Susan Richards to call in at home. Forty five years old and with teenage daughters she had a special prescription that would win her ten thousand dollars. Her oldest daughter had been anorexic. A prescription of appetite stimulants had changed all that. The dosage had been potent and Susan still had a pack of the liquid sachets left. Two weeks on them and her daughter had gone from rake thin to on the chubby side. Racing back home she’d grabbed them and headed back out.

Now she was pulling her Infiniti QX56 SUV out of the Starbucks drive thru and popping off top of a venti caramel mocha. Officially she was bringing back a Starbucks treat for the staff. Unofficially she was pouring two sachets of appetite stimulants into Debbie’s drink. After that the fat, vain bimbo would be gulping down everything in front of her – including the jelly beans.

The sachet empty Susan stirred the mocha and put the top back on. It would be an interesting day at Dental Depot.

Ten minutes later the tight, slender Susan walked back into the practice. Placing the Starbucks treat on the reception desk she said:

“Hey Debbie, that ones yours.”

“Awesome!”

“Your favourite; caramel mocha!”

“Thank you sooooooo much Dr Richards.”

Susan smiled as Debbie took her first sip. It amused her how the bitchy receptionist kissed her ass. Snotty and mean to the likes of Hoyt Calkins the UPS guy and the occasional buck toothed redneck who stepped into Dental Depot. She was sweetness and light with Susan and anyone else with money. Like a cheerleader sucking up to teachers whilst making the geeky kids lives hell. Susan couldn’t explain why but she had become infatuated with Debbie Hill.

“My pleasure Debbie, you enjoy.”

“Sure thing Dr Richards.”

Savouring the creamy Starbucks treat Debbie slowly drank it. With the cream, coffee, caramel and sugar she couldn’t make out the appetite stimulant that was mixed in. Her Starbucks finished she looked up and noticed the Dental Depots latest arrival. Most of the customers were fine, upstanding middle Americans but this being rural Texas there were plenty of the redneck crowd. The latest arrival was very firmly in that crowd; a rail thin woman with bad skin, even worse hair and teeth that were both crooked and yellow. Completely different than crystal white, perfectly straight veneers that Dr Richards had put on Debbie for no cost.

“Hey y’all” said the woman “here to see David McMichael to get my teeth done.”

“Your name?” said Debbie, never looking up from her monitor.

“Shauna Robinson.”

Debbie keyed the name into the computer. She popped up for a consultation.

“You’re booked in for a consultation?”

“Sure am.”

Looking up at Shauna’s teeth Debbie smiled smugly, flashing her own pearly whites and said:

“Looks like Dr McMichael’s gonna have a real project with you. Hope ya can afford it sugar!”

“What the hells that supposed to mean?”

“Sit down and I’ll let Dr McMichael know you’re here.”

Shauna bit her tongue. Her teeth were indeed a mess and she needed a deal out of the dentist. Falling out with his bitchy receptionist wasn’t going to do her any good. So Shauna sat down.

Debbie let the redneck stew for a few minutes before keying in Dr McMichaels number.

“Hey DrMcMichael, this Debbie. We’ve gotcha a real white trash project waitin’ in reception.”

“Shauna Robinson?”

“Yep.”

“Show her through.”

“Ummm…okay.”

That instruction irritated Debbie. She preferred to sit in her chair rather than showing some white trash round. Rising from her chair Debbie tugged down her tight skirt and said:

“Okay, follow me.”

Twirling on her heels Debbie wiggled her way toward Dr McMichael’s room. In her tall heels and tight skirt it was a wiggling walk with a waddle mixed in. Very overweight and her American thighs rubbed together with each step. Her bulbous derriere jutted out into a different zip code.

She’d made it to the door that separated reception and the dentist’s rooms when the first hunger pangs hit. It was sudden, sharp and intense and like a freight train slamming into a car stuck on a crossing. Gasping for breath she rested one hand on the doorframe and put the other on her stomach. Debbie groaned and gasped for breath.

Bemused Shauna stopped next to her.

“You gonna show me where to go?”

Blinking Debbie tried to focus. She felt painfully hungry.

“Ummm…third door on the right.”

Shauna nodded and said:

“Okay, thanks.”

Spinning round on her heels Debbie wiggle waddled as fast as she could across reception and out into the parking lot. A bead of sweat was running down her botoxed forehead as she made it to her black Chevy Tahoe. Grabbing open the door of the SUV she boosted herself up and jammed opened the centre console. She frantically opened her last pack of peanut M&M’s and inhaled them in four greedy mouthfuls.

So focused was the fat hungry MILF on her M&M’s that she never heard the footsteps behind her. The only warning was when a slender hand slapped her tightly skirted posterior as it jutted out of the SUV’s door. Debbie gasped, straightened herself and stepped down. It was Dr Richards.

“Hey Debbie, sudden hunger pang?”

“Ummm…yeah I guess.”

“You know you’re not supposed to leave reception without letting us know?”

“Ummm…I…ummm…”

“There’s thousands of dollars of computer equipment and for insurance reasons we have to have someone around when we’re open.”

“I’ve only been out for like…ummm…a few minutes.”

“You have scheduled breaks and one of the hygienists takes your desk when you’re out. This isn’t a scheduled break, is it?”

“Ummmm…no.”

“Then go back in to your desk.”

“Okay, sure. Ummm…sorry Dr Richards but I got kinda hungry an’…”

“Its no big deal Debbie, it’s just an insurance thing.”

“Okay.”

Susan followed a step behind Debbie. She loved watched that wiggle waddle; all those plump, bloated curves jiggling with each high heeled step. Susan also knew her plan was working. Debbie Hill had experienced the first hunger pang. No way would she resist those jelly beans.

Latest posts

Back