• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

11 confidence inspiring quotes and pictures of plus size women

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsinfinity

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums here but frequent reddit's plus size forum a lot. I was browsing on there today and found this really great article with 11 different quotes and pictures of plus sized women. They were all seriously great.. and number 11 had me laughing in tears at the end.

Here's quote from it:
The fact is, in Western culture women with a certain physique are given much more of the spotlight by mainstream media and entertainment.
So we wanted to take the time to shine light on the women who may not fit the prototypical standard of beauty and let them know: screw standards. Your beautiful anyway.
Here's the link to all the pictures and stuff: [COLOR="Blue"]http://readsource.com...-and-photographs-of-plus-sized-women/[/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back