• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

1st time to Maui (Kihei). What should I pack?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susan.h

Wondered if I can get some help with what to pack. My first time in Hawaii, I am so excited, but don't have a clue what to wear. I'm 5'2", a size XXL/16-18 on top, size XXXL/24 on bottom. I'm a pear shape, but I have kind of thick upper arms. My legs do tend to swell (I retain water pretty easily), so shorts really aren't my style. And since I'm pretty short, capris just don't look right on me. I'll wear them around the house, but that's about it. I love wearing long skirts/dresses. I don't know if I'll look too crazy wearing skirts/dresses most of the time (my family dresses pretty sporty in the summer - both my sisters & my mom wear shorts & a tee & they're good to go - me, not so much! I'm more of a dark denim jeans & blousy top kinda gal!). I also need to purchase another bathing suit. :eek:
Anyways, if anyone has tips/pointers, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this long post. :blush:

Latest posts

Back