• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2 hours that will feel like 10

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Allright, so some of you have heard that David Blane's (sp?) new trick is holding his breath, live, on tv for 9 minutes? And failure may mean drowning before our eyes, yadda yadda?

Well get this--I just now heard that the program during which this will happen is TWO HOURS LONG. And the stunt, well, the event (I don't mean to mock it--as pointless as I find it, it's certainly an accomplishment), is only going to take NINE MINUTES.

I can't imagine the amount of dopey drivel that will be surrounding those 9 minutes, to fill up all the rest!! Shades of Geraldo Rivera opening Capone's vault, anyone??

ObFat: Blane altered his weight by 40 lbs. in prep for this trick.

Latest posts

Back