2009 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
No Hassle at all- now things get interesting 2nd half of the season upon us.... we shall see what surprises await....
I have been searching feverishly looking for a power ranking putting the Giants one spot below the Oakland Raidazzzzz just because of all the shite we got for choking out there.

But boy oh boy they really stomped on the Giants' ranking.

This just in.........Tom Coughlin still looks confused.......

......wid his EDBD eyes.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I have been searching feverishly looking for a power ranking putting the Giants one spot below the Oakland Raidazzzzz just because of all the shite we got for choking out there.

......wid his EDBD eyes.

Seasons not ever yet Spanks- plenty of room left for your Eagles to still choke
;)

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

......wid his EDBD eyes.
EDBD eyes - I thought that was Dandy Andy

NancyGirl74

Meh, it's Wednesday, figured I'd save tonynyc the hassle of posting this...

Current NFL Power Rankings
From this site ^^^

They are an example of how fast things can go bad in the NFL. If that defense doesn't play better soon, they could be playoff-less.
Yes! Can we haz Spags back pweeeeze!?!?

We get Eagles-Cowboys this week for first place in the NFC East. That should be fun. The Eagles are rolling after that Oakland disaster two weeks ago.
This is physically painful but I'm actually rooting for the Cowgirls on this one.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
:mad: I take back any rep I ever gave you... :p
zOMG!!!!

Nancy really DOES hate us. :eek:

Rooting FOR the Cowgirls? Really? I mean even after you saying that, when the Giants play the Cowgirls, I will still have to root Giants.

By that time, the Giants will be playing spoilers anyways.....:D

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
zOMG!!!!

Nancy really DOES hate us. :eek:

Rooting FOR the Cowgirls? Really? I mean even after you saying that, when the Giants play the Cowgirls, I will still have to root Giants.

By that time, The Giants may be playing spoiling The Eagles Season..... :happy:
What do you have in your possession Spanky- "A Time Machine" ? "PredictaBall" ? U are just jumping a wee bit ahead of yourself aren't you. U have to wait for December to come around just like the rest of us.....

NancyGirl74

Spanky and Daddyoh...Tell you guys what, if the Eagles make it to the big game I'll root for them wholeheartedly. That's a promise.

*Disclaimer: Unless they are against the Vikes (Favre, you know) or the Colts (It's a family thang) or my Giants (naturally).

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Spanky and Daddyoh...Tell you guys what, if the Eagles make it to the big game I'll root for them wholeheartedly. That's a promise.

*Disclaimer: Unless they are against the Vikes (Favre, you know) or the Colts (It's a family thang) or my Giants (naturally).
Pssssssst. The Eagles can't play the Vikings in the Superbowl. They're in the same conference. ;)

NFC Championship, maybe. Likely? Probably not.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Pssssssst. The Eagles can't play the Vikings in the Superbowl. They're in the same conference. ;)

And as we all know, whenever the Eagles play in the NFC Championship pick the OTHER team. :doh::doh::doh:

mszwebs

For The WIN.
NFL Thread Confession:

I confess I am a terrible Packers fan, as I just found out tonight that Aaron Rodgers is single.

I just assumed he was married. In fact, I swore I read it somewhere. Apparently not lol. :doh:

ROAD TRIP!!!

:p

NancyGirl74

This is why you are the mother of this thread. :bow:

Added to the list of NFL Thread rules.....
(Whatever rule number here) Whenever needling a rival remember the basic truths of the NFL so you don't look like a moron. :rolleyes:

And as we all know, whenever the Eagles play in the NFC Championship pick the OTHER team. :doh::doh::doh:
Alright, alright! If the Eagles make it to the NFC Championship I will root for them...HOWEVER, I can no longer promise wholeheartedness. You'll have to settle for halfheartedness. ;)

daddyoh70

DYELB?

All is right in the world again :)

Alright, alright! If the Eagles make it to the NFC Championship I will root for them...HOWEVER, I can no longer promise wholeheartedness. You'll have to settle for halfheartedness. ;)
I settle for that. :happy:

Archangel

Winged Author
Dear Detroit Lions,

Can you try to win this week? For the love of Bob, Seattle's been awful. Just do your best, I know you can't work miracles.

Love,
Your fan

Ps) the best part of being a Lions Fan? No fair weather fans or people jumping on the bandwagon.

NancyGirl74

Do you know how hard it is to write "I <3 DeSean" on your own ass? It ain't easy! Pics later....

I hate you, Spanky :p

NancyGirl74

Ok, so the I <3 DeSean pictures didn't come out so great. First of all, it's very hard to write on one's own tush. Second of all, they were all blurry for some reason. Third of all, most of them showed a little more than I am willing to expose for a bet. However, a bet is a bet and since I would have demanded it of Spanky I must man up and post. So, here is the one pic (I did say that I would only be posting on picture after all) I did manage to take that I am willing to post. Debt paid in full!

Stoopid Eagles! Stoopider Giants! Stoopidest ME!!!:doh:

View attachment 72682

PS...No comments on the smeared heart and crazy letters. You try writing on your ass! :p

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Ok, so the I <3 DeSean pictures didn't come out so great. First of all, it's very hard to write on one's own tush. Second of all, they were all blurry for some reason. Third of all, most of them showed a little more than I am willing to expose for a bet. However, a bet is a bet and since I would have demanded it of Spanky I must man up and post. So, here is the one pic (I did say that I would only be posting on picture after all) I did manage to take that I am willing to post. Debt paid in full!

Stoopid Eagles! Stoopider Giants! Stoopidest ME!!!:doh:

View attachment 72682

PS...No comments on the smeared heart and crazy letters. You try writing on your ass! :p
HOTTEST PICTURE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL THREADS!!!!

Latest posts