• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2013 -2014 NHL Season

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
We are several games into the season, and as a Senator’s fan I can’t say I’m feeling much joy. Then again, I actually expected that they’d struggle this year, after over-achieving last year—they simply aren’t good enough to win too many of the games where they don’t outwork the other team, and without that sense of being the underdog due to key injuries and over a whole season….I was expecting it to be a transition year.

On the other hand, thought it pains me to say it, I think Toronto could be an exciting and rewarding team to watch this year. Yes, I said it, you can quote me on it. I will add that this is probably only about the fourth of fifth season where of my entire lifetime where I think that this has been the case and I still refuse to listen to the fawning media coverage of the Leafs….but the team itself, this year, looks pretty exciting.

ETA: I didn't see a season thread for this year's NHL...my apologies if there is one, and I just missed it.

Latest posts

Back