Quantcast

2014 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Still here and will probably be till I die but as always at least the company is good... Anyone feel like dancing I feel like having a stomp or two :)

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I have been close a couple of times this year to leaving this thread. Some men scare me off when they get jealous and possessive. It's scary when someone says : "Eres Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia!" :eek::blink::doh::rolleyes: (Spanish for "You are Mine, Mine, Mine.") NO LIKEY. :( I think we should order a pizza. I will be here a while. :eat2:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Tossing my ol' bag of bones into the ring :

Old surely not that old.....

I'm still here.
Drunk, and playing Flip Cup in the corner.
awww come join the party beautiful you know you want to ;)

I'm still very much in the singles thread. I've been feeling lonely lately though and wish I could meet someone. but not lonely enough to start up a pof profile lol
its like that somedays but hey you have the best company here so you know maybe we need to set up some goody exchanges or some such to liven things up

Y'all stop being depressed and touch my magical boobies. They have healing powers!

NOOOOO!!! I kid, I kid!

My real advice:

Get out there, flirt and have fun with other single people!

*Flirts with the whole thread* "Hey, how you doin'?"
(does best Joey Impersonation) Hey How you doin'

lol Magic boobs Hugs Mimi you rock

Still here and will probably be till I die but as always at least the company is good... Anyone feel like dancing I feel like having a stomp or two :)
Newfie you are too beautiful and amazing to be left here as a lifelong Member!!!! Sometimes after the drought we get the rain and then we get something rare a double rainbow I think you will find yours when you least expect it.

I have been close a couple of times this year to leaving this thread. Some men scare me off when they get jealous and possessive. It's scary when someone says : "Eres Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia!" :eek::blink::doh::rolleyes: (Spanish for "You are Mine, Mine, Mine.") NO LIKEY. :( I think we should order a pizza. I will be here a while. :eat2:
Oh wow, see I love the Idea of being someones as such but not to the point I cant have friends or my own space and life I am so not that 24/7 no one else kind of relationship person.

I need my space and guessing after all you have been through so do you Miss Mimi

keep flirting and having fun

and Hell yes we can order Pizza and anything else we want!!!

Puts on the Music and says ok so who is gonna teach me to dance I am hopeless

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Thanks for the inspiring words angel but if I continue to live here I will be alone forever but it's not so bad there are many things worse in this life to worry about then being alone but thanks :D

QUOTEspiritangel

Newfie you are too beautiful and amazing to be left here as a lifelong Member!!!! Sometimes after the drought we get the rain and then we get something rare a double rainbow I think you will find yours when you least expect it.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
i still gotta catch up on my last one before i start any new ones lol

i'm feeling better today though. it just hit me for a minute i suppose but yeah, there's always great company around these parts :)

its like that somedays but hey you have the best company here so you know maybe we need to set up some goody exchanges or some such to liven things up

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Here's your first dance lesson :p
hahahha if only I was as good a dancer as Mr Bean Love that guy

Thanks for the inspiring words angel but if I continue to live here I will be alone forever but it's not so bad there are many things worse in this life to worry about then being alone but thanks
well you may move one day or someone special may move in to your area nothing is ever truly hopeless though I do get the
location thing as that is one of my problems in meeting someone.

I'm still here. Have I left? Not really. Will I leave? No idea. Do I have snacks? ALWAYS. lol
Tickles Lloyd and steals some snacks

i still gotta catch up on my last one before i start any new ones lol

i'm feeling better today though. it just hit me for a minute i suppose but yeah, there's always great company around these parts :)
Hmmm We def need to put our troubles aside and party hard :)

oh how I wish we all lived a bit closer

think us girls could do with a sappy movie, girly pamper night

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Tickles Lloyd and steals some snacks
Nooooooo, not my snacks! It's the only thing I have to fill the vooooooooid! :p

On another note, I tried asking out a girl today. Didn't really work out too well. Maybe I shouldn't have done it while her parents were right there? lol

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
what's the deal? I have a profile on bbwdatefinder and so i logged in to see what's been going on there and i see the list of men who must have clicked that they wanted to meet me. i go to their profiles and then it says in their interest that they prefer petite women. wtf??

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
(does best Joey Impersonation) Hey How you doin'

lol Magic boobs Hugs Mimi you rock

Oh wow, see I love the Idea of being someones as such but not to the point I cant have friends or my own space and life I am so not that 24/7 no one else kind of relationship person.

I need my space and guessing after all you have been through so do you Miss Mimi

keep flirting and having fun

and Hell yes we can order Pizza and anything else we want!!!
You are a sweetie pie, Amanda. Also a rainbow in this thread. Sending lots of hugs back! :wubu:
Yes, I agree with you! I need my space. I was in a relationship like that. I am SO HAPPY it ended. For some people (like me), freedom is a beautiful thing. Let's have a pizza party. Does anyone here also like pineapple on the pizza?:eat2:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
You are a sweetie pie, Amanda. Also a rainbow in this thread. Sending lots of hugs back! :wubu:
Yes, I agree with you! I need my space. I was in a relationship like that. I am SO HAPPY it ended. For some people (like me), freedom is a beautiful thing. Let's have a pizza party. Does anyone here also like pineapple on the pizza?:eat2:
I love pineapple and anchovies and olives and well loads of yummy thing on my Pizza

Maybe so we need to get variety as well as some fully loaded type ones :D

awww huggles your so sweet Mimi. I have never believed a relationship is about controlling someone else or living in each others pockets as such its healthy to have your own stuff as well as together things :)

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Hawaiian pizza lover here - Canadian bacon & pineapple :bow: Then of course, a good pepperoni pizza would not be ignored nor would a pesto pizza :p My favorite sandwich in growing up was ketchup and cheese and I adore tomatoes so it's all good :p (cept hold the olives & anchovies)

Gordi

Joining the party in the singles thread...

I like Hawaiian pizza also.....and also tropical drinks..

Coconut Run and pineapple juice with lots of ice to share.. (_) (_) (_) (_)..:eat2:

testing1236

After 9 years, and so suddenly, reporting in to this thread. 29M, looking for friends, if anyone wants to do some casual PMing, or something :)

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Do you have to be like a romantic James Bond to get out of this place? :cool:
It's tricky. First guys want to move too fast. They expect me to be on board the love train. Fall madly and deeply in love like a crazy person. NOPE!
One day, I tried to tell someone I liked them too soon. FAIL! DO NOT PASS GO. Do not collect $200. :p:huh:
So who wants to share a hot fudge sundae and cuddle?:D

View attachment YUMMY.jpeg

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
Fell through before it even happened. Ignored, negative post about being hurt, then I have a dream that feels like a prophetic warning. I guess I take relationships far more serious than a lot of people. But it's good I can at least tell myself for now that if she's interested: She would be talking to me.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Do you have to be like a romantic James Bond to get out of this place? :cool:
It's tricky. First guys want to move too fast. They expect me to be on board the love train. Fall madly and deeply in love like a crazy person. NOPE!
One day, I tried to tell someone I liked them too soon. FAIL! DO NOT PASS GO. Do not collect $200. :p:huh:
So who wants to share a hot fudge sundae and cuddle?:D
Yes. :smitten:

Latest posts