• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

420 Friendly ;)-~~~~

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candygodiva

I eat food for a living...
DimensionsModel
Hahaha Not that 420! :happy:

I wanted to share with you all that I just got back to Heather's place today from the Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day Bash, and discovered when I stepped on the scales that I gained the last 5lbs to make me a whopping 420lbs over the weekend!

I'm so happy and wiggly I could just pee!
I've been working on it little by little since The New Jersey Mini Bash. I was 405lbs on the day I got to Heather's for my visit then, 410lbs on the day I left, and I've been gaining slowly since.

These bashes are super good for my curvature! :eat2:

Considering how much I've eaten over the months and weeks between the bashes, I imagine it takes quite a bit of calories to maintain my size already. I guess on these trips up here to New England I eat wayyy more than I do at home, 'down on da bayou'.

I haven't actually been trying to gain... well... maybe. I've had this number in my head for a while now..and I love it. Hopefully I can eat enough to maintain it. I'll do mah best loveys! :eat1:

I just wanted to share my joy. I hope the news brings joy to a few others as well. Candy Godiva is officially 420lbs! Yay!!! <insert piggy emote here>

I'll be catching my flight back home to Louisiana in a few hours, just sitting here trying to find something to do with myself. I'm totally over-stimulated after such an amazing weekend. *sigh* I love my fattys!

Latest posts

Back