"____" Punk goodness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I've had a thing for Steampunk since high school, it's so....sexy...but not normal... :blush:

It's not that pricey really, I've been buyin' bits and pieces from Pyramid Collection for years, sometimes they even have fatty sized things(1X-4X). :)

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
while i think the whole steampunk style is pretty neat i have absolutely no intention of getting all decked out. the idea of making steampunk type accessories does sound kind of interesting. maybe i can make a few and sell them on ebay!

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
did anyone else catch the steampunk episode of Castle? God that show is soooo good!

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
did anyone else catch the steampunk episode of Castle? God that show is soooo good!
I was so damn tired from work, I managed to fall asleep while it was on. I hope to catch it as a re-run. Does anyone know if ABC does re-runs of weekly shows on the weekend, the way some other networks do? (I don't like to watch tv on my computer, so Hulu and ABC.com suggestions aren't helpful for me.)

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
It would be awesome to be able to afford some of those outfits.... It's pictures like that which make me wanna be an alternative model.

But like... I could never dress like that unless it had some kind of purpose. Like if I was being photographed or something.
I mean, I'm weird enough looking already... I don't need any more attention.

Like, I make an effort to dress preppy, cuz the piercings and tattoos freak people out. And even when I'm dressed normally, I get weird looks.
So I can't even imagine the looks I would get if I was dressed like that.

But damn, it looks awesome.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Warning: Lip Service is making it. It's not cool anymore.
I so want that "Talking Machine" t-shirt!!

As for steampunk, there's a new game called Dystopian Wars, Victorian era land and naval combat, including British land tanks with parliamentary buildings on top and American ocean-going warships with river steamboat-style paddle wheels. :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I so want that "Talking Machine" t-shirt!!

As for steampunk, there's a new game called Dystopian Wars, Victorian era land and naval combat, including British land tanks with parliamentary buildings on top and American ocean-going warships with river steamboat-style paddle wheels. :D
Their guys' stuff is way better than womens' stuff in this line. I usually can't wear LS anyway, because they vanity size everything, so their XS is not really an XS, and I don't like taking expensive chances.

Group builder