• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Bad Day!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortana

Feelin' Cheeky!
Before I begin this thread I would like to preface. This is not a thread meant to bash, annoy or upset anyone. I am simply asking questions for a better understanding, I am also looking to hear what others feel or cope.

As some of you know I call myself a "Passive Gainer", I eat what I enjoy and if I gain so be it. I enjoy eating and since my boyfriend is a feeder is works for both of us. So again-this is not a thread to BASH the lifestyle.

We spent the day at a Zoo/Water Park. It was very humid and hot here and I spent most of the day hot,tired, winded and sore. It's been a longtime since I have felt that way. I got frustrated that I could not keep up with my nephew and I got bitter about it. My back hurt,my feet hurt,I could barely catch my breath- you all know the drill...typical fat girl stuff.

My question is that as you gain do these things bother you? Or for those into the fetish,do they turn you on? Have you stopped doing certain activities because of this?

Because of past threads I pretty much know what this thread can turn into so I would like to direct the question to gainers in general. I am asking because I am curious but also because I want to know how you cope in the hopes you may guide me in having better days when out....

:)

Latest posts

Back