• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Belly for Love - by Fanedfox (BHM/BBW (multiple), Stuffing, Rmance, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanedfox

BHM/BBW (multiple), stuffing, romance, imagery, ~MWG - One man’s gain triggers a falling domino effect

A Belly for Love
(Combining an initial tale and sequels into one)
by FANedfox

Chapter One – Matt’s expansion

Janet and I met in college. After dating for a few years we began living together. I was slim, around five ten and about one seventy five pounds; she was petite, five two and a plump one forty. I adored her plump figure and bubbly personality. We lived in a large western city and after graduation both had good jobs making very decent money.

I worked out a lot, mainly by habit, not really even thinking about it. Janet was not much of an exercise person, though not totally sedentary; the truth was that she really didn’t get much exercise because it bored her.

With some couples living together can either ruin a relationship or solidify one. In our case it solidified. There was one problem however. I’ve mentioned that Janet was plump but very happy with her appearance and weight. She had gained during and since college, but it didn’t bother her or me. In fact I really loved her plumpness and ample curves. She didn’t mind my "hard body," but I always suspected that if I gained weight she would not mind at all and might even enjoy some extra padding on me.

Her mother, however, had a far different opinion of my physique; she hated my body. To her, men should be big and that in the sense of being overweight, fat to point of obesity. Janet's brothers were both obese, being six feet and well over two fifty. Both the brothers were married and their wives, thanks to Janet's mom, Carol, became overweight too.

Janet and I discussed getting married, but she was honest with me and it posed a problem. "Matt you know I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I will not marry you or anyone without Mom's blessing."

"I know babe, you are right, I have to find a way to get your Mom's blessing, and you know I will do anything to get it, too!" I assured her.

We had a weekend at Carol's house and while in the kitchen with her, I asked, "Carol, I really want to marry Janet. Will you give us your blessing?"

Carol looked at me, mainly at my waist, and replied, "Matt I know you love Janet and she loves you, but I cannot give you my blessing. At least not now."

"Carol, then tell me, is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

"Yes, Matt there is. I want you to be as big as my boys. I know that someday, Janet will be nearly as big as me, if not bigger; obesity runs in this family, there is no escaping that fact. I do not want Janet marrying someone who will look ridiculous with her. You gain weight and become obese and I will then bless your marriage to my daughter!"

I was stunned. I could not believe that Carol would make that kind of condition. I could not even imagine getting that fat. The boys were only a little taller than me and outweighed me by eighty pounds at least.

The rest of the weekend went by and finally Janet and I were driving back to our apartment. Janet asked, "I saw you in the kitchen talking to mom. What did she say? You have been so quiet this weekend."

"Yes, I have a problem. She said that she would only bless our marriage if I got as big as your brothers. She wants me to get fat!" I blurted.

Janet giggled, "Is that all that's bothering her about our getting married? She just thinks you are too skinny for me!"

"Yeah, honey that is all she said, she thinks we would look like freaks later on, she says you are going to be at least a big as she is and with me so thin, it make you look ridiculous."

Janet started laughing, "So what's the problem with you gaining weight, just eat and stop exercising? In fact let me feed you until you are nice and fat!"

I got just a little turned on with that comment. "You would do that, feed me until I got fat enough for your mom?"

Janet giggled, "Maybe I would feed you until my Mom was satisfied and then feed you even more, so you are even fatter!"

"Then that settles that, I will get fat for you and your Mom!"

Janet lit up and said in a throaty voice, "Matt, pull into the Hungry Farmer Buffet at the exit before ours, no sense wasting time before starting you new diet!"

I pulled in and Janet and I went inside. We paid the dinner fee and Janet said, "Matt you sit down I will take care of getting you plates of food to eat, and you better eat what I put in front of you!"

True to her word Janet brought me plate after plate of rich "comfort food" and I did manage to eat everything she put in front of me including three courses and a chocolate sundae! I had to undo my belt, then my jeans button and finally un-zipped the fly to let my engorged belly bulge free. Janet giggled when we got up and pulled my t-shirt down to cover my open jeans. "Looks like someone got enough to eat tonight!"

"Yeah, babe you did a good job, I am so stuffed right now!"

We got home, I was so stuffed I just sat down on the couch and let my belly stick out. Janet came over and gave me a belly rub.

"Oh babe that feels good, look how bloated my belly is," I exclaimed.

Janet giggled, "Let's measure your waist, I want to see if we made any progress tonight."

She went a got a tape measure. "Stand up Matt, and let me wrap this around your tummy."

She giggled. "Matt, your tummy is thirty four inches around and you regularly wear size thirty-two, not bad, two inches in one night!"

She gave me an affectionate poke in stuffed belly. After about a couple of hours, I was feeling less full. Janet said, "Matt I want you to drink a couple of beers before you go to bed."

"Whoa Janet, I don't know if I can babe; I might get sick, I am still pretty full," I protested.

"Matt, come on, you need as many calories and carbs as you can get. You know that!" Janet replied.

I knew she was right, but had my doubts as to whether I could do it. Still, I agreed
"Yeah, you are right honey, sorry. I can drink a couple of beers."

I hope I thought to myself.

Janet went in and poured two beers into a large mug and brought it out to me. "Matt you need to drink this down for me."

Janet brought the mug to my lips and started to tilt it back and I drank down the rich lager. She was careful not to tilt the mug to much that beer got past my lips. I slowly drank down thirty two ounces of beer, taking nearly an hour. The bloat came right back, my belly was really bulging now!

Janet was giggling, "Oh Matt, your tummy looks awesome, good job!"

"Oh babe I need to go to bed, I am stuffed, bloated and tired!" I groaned.

I am a brief man, as far as underwear goes. In fact I really like bikini cut and low rise briefs. Janet marveled at my bloated, bulging belly ballooning over the waist band of my tight underpants. I fell right to sleep I was so stuffed and the beer certainly did not hurt either.

Janet fixed me a massive breakfast the next morning and fed it to me in bed at five thirty! By six a.m. I was stuffed and bloated again. "Whoa, Janet, you were not kidding about feeding me, were you?"

Janet giggled, "Matt I hope you are enjoying this half as much as I am!"

I staggered to the bathroom showered and then got dressed. I had to push the waist band of my trousers down to get them around my belly. Janet loved that!

She fixed me several sandwiches, a whole sleeve of cookies, chips and a regular can of pop for my lunch. "There that should hold you until supper time, when I can stuff you full again!"

I got in the car and started for work. I could really feel how bloated I was, the waist band of my pants was cutting into my belly. I dutifully ate all of my sandwiches, chips, the pop and the sleeve of cookies. I did not get up from my desk all afternoon, except to raid the vending machines around three. I was getting sleepy and "needed" some snacks to keep me awake.

Meanwhile, Janet had gone to work early so she could hit the warehouse store that we were members of. She filled a flat cart with over two hundred dollars worth of snack foods, prepared dinners, chips, candy bars, whole milk, regular pop and anything else remotely fattening.

I got home to awesome cooking smells. Janet had a huge pan of lasagna in oven. When I came in she just said, giggling, "Matt go take off your clothes except for your underpants and a t-shirt. It is your feeding time again!"

I needed no further encouragement, by stomach was getting stretched out and I was getting an appetite even after only a few hours of being "fed".

Janet stuffed me with five huge slices of lasagna, covered with parmesan cheese and plenty of wine. I was totally stuffed by six thirty. I sat back with my belly bulging out, now just lifting the t-shirt up.

Janet giggled as usual, "Let's get you into the living room so you can digest your dinner."

I staggered to the couch and plopped down. I watched TV not moving at all until nine thirty, when Janet called, "Matt I want to try to finish the rest of this lasagna, honey please come in the kitchen."

I got up, not feeling stuffed at all and after three hours of just sitting, I even was a little hungry again! Janet fed me four more slices and then a two pieces of cheese cake covered in caramel and chocolate sauces. I sat back with my belly bloated again. Janet giggled, "Time for a tummy measurement!"

She got the tape measure and I struggled to my feet and stuck out my belly as much as I could. She wrapped the tape around my belly and nearly shrieked, "Matt, you are doing so well honey, thirty six inches! Your belly is growing. I am so proud of you!"

"Hey I aim to please babe.” I replied, “but now I need to get to bed, I am stuffed and tired again."

The next morning, Janet again stuffed me with a huge breakfast, fixed me a nice big lunch and sent me off to work. I now looked noticeably bloated, with my belly sticking out.

Latest posts

Back