• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Christmas Wish.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

This is Sailor Moon Weight Gain Fanfiction. I make no Money off this. Sailor Moon Belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and Others. Please don't sue. Enjoy.

Serena was 21 Years Old and in College. Mina had gone off to Pursue her Singing Career. Amy was in Germany Learning to be a Doctor. Lita had joined her and was Learning to be a Cook. Haruka was Race Driving around the World. Michiru was with her, Playing Violin for Audiences in Concert Halls. Setsuna and Hotaru were both Pursuing Education and Traveling The World. Hotaru was a Super Genius, and Setsuna was Attending to her Education. While Working at the same time. And Hotaru was even Helping Setsuna with her Work. Which left Rei, Darien, and Serena. At first Everything was Fine. But, soon things Became Uncomfortable just the three of them. When Serena was 20, Darien decided to Leave for America again to become a Doctor. Galaxia had Interrupted that. But, now Darien wanted to Pursue it. Serena Pleaded and Almost Begged him to stay. He didn't come out tell her the Whole Truth, that it was Uncomfortable for him: He, Rei, and Serena. He simply said this was what he wanted, and he was going. Serena gave in.

For the Year, Serena was Depressed. Rei and Serena's Mother did the Best to keep her on a Good Keel. But, then it came to Christmas. And Serena wasn't even getting out of Bed. She Cried, she Overate, and she just stayed in bed. Rei and Serena's Mother didn't know what to do. But, then Rei had an Idea. She Told Serena she would show her something, VERY SPECIAL and Secret. It got Serena out of Bed. Rei took her to a Part of The Temple Grounds the Public was not Allowed to Attend except by Special Invitation. There she showed her a Christmas tree that was Reputed to be Planted by Jesus Christ Himself. The Legend went that before Jesus Died on The Cross. He had Spent Time in Japan. And Jesus Himself had Planted this Christmas Tree. It was a Secret Legend. Nobody knew why Jesus had Planted a Christmas Tree in Japan, he just had. The Temple Guardians had Learned Something. A Special, Good Wish put in a Christmas Ball and Put on the Tree would come True. When The Temple was in Trouble for Money. A Temple Guardian would put a Ball with a Wish for Money and the Tree. And People would just Donate Money, or somehow Money would come. The Wish had to be Right. But, Wishes put in Christmas Ornaments on The Tree came true.

Serena asked Rei if she could make a Wish. Rei Told her: "Dummy, that's why I Brought you here, just don't Wish for Darien to come back now, okay?"

That's Exactly what Serena wanted to Wish. But Rei made her Promise.

So, Serena went to The Kitchen by herself and Thought. Rei had made her Promise not to Ask for Darien to come back. And these Days, Serena always Kept her word. Now, if Serena hadn't been Depressed, she would not have Wished for this. But, Serena got a Wicked Smile on her Face and Wrote Down her Wish.

She Wrote Down: "I Wish I weighed 1575 Pounds, so Darien would Choose to come back. I am not Asking for Darien to come back. If he does not when I Weigh 1575 Pounds, I know he is not for me. Please let me Weigh 1575 Pounds. PLEASE!!!"

Serena put her Wish in The Christmas Ornament Rei had Given her. She made Rei Promise to not Look at her Wish. Rei Told her that was The Rule. Wishes on this Tree had to Remain Secret, even from Temple Guardians. Serena put her Wish on The Tree and Smiled. She didn't Really Believe it would come True. But she had to get The Negativity out of her system. And it had FELT SO GOOD! She wanted to get back at Darien for Leaving her. Just doing that felt Good.

Over Christmas Serena was in a Good Mood. She and Rei started to Forget. They were just having Fun. Serena at the Beginning had Weighed 115 Pounds. But, then something Strange started to Happen on January 2nd. Serena gained five Pounds, it was not Much. But, she was in a Good Mood and Figured she had just Gained over Christmas.

But, January was going by, and Serena was Gaining Weight Fast. She and Rei had Forgotten about The Christmas Wish. But, by February, Serena weighed 200 Pounds. Her Mother was Getting Concerned. But, Rei Told her Mother maybe Serena was Eating More because she was Depressed about Darien, and they Decided Together not to say Anything. And Serena's Father, Secretly he was Happy about this and Encouraged Serena to Eat. He had always Disapproved of Darien. And he Figured if Serena Gained more Weight, Darien might Dump her. Serena's Dad knew Melvin was Taken. But, if Serena got Fat, Melvin might have a Friend who Serena might Hook up with. So, Serena's Dad Never made Fun of Serena. And Actually just Said Serena was Growing up. He Called her his: "Big, Beautiful Serena.", his: "Growing Girl.", and "His Growing Daughter.", and he Encouraged her to Eat as Much as she could Stand. Sammy had Moved out, so he was not there to Make Fun of Serena. So, Serena Continued to Gain.

By March, Serena Weighed 375 Pounds. Now her Mom was Getting Concerned. But, Serena seemed Happy, and Rei said at Least Serena wasn't Depressed. And her Dad was Encouraging her to Eat. Serena was Getting Real Big. But, she was Starting to Hang out with Melvin and Molly more. Serena had somehow started hanging out with some Smart Fat Women. And Serena was Actually Starting to Hang Out at The Library. Her Dad couldn't be Happier. So, he still Encouraged her to Eat. And he and Melvin were Talking about Introducing Serena to some of Melvin's Friends. Melvin knew a Guy who was Fat and a Genius Like Melvin. Her Dad was Waiting for Serena to Gain more. Because the Guy Weighed 575 Pounds. It wasn't Perfect, but Serena's Dad Loved The Idea. And Serena's Dad made Melvin Promise to Not Tell Anybody. Melvin didn't even tell Molly. As for Darien, he cared, but was too Busy with his Courses to Come back. Serena was in Good Spirits. Darien was Staying in Touch and Telling her to Diet. But at Least Darien was Calling more. So, Serena wasn't Dieting.

Latest posts

Back