• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Council of Writers & other artists?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

I was wondering if there was any group or council of writers here at Dimensions Magazine. It would be interesting to see some collaborated works with not only multiple writers, but artists as well. I dabble in writing, film making, Composing music, Audio recording and sound FX and now I'm taking my time to learn how to draw comics so I could possible draw a WG BBW comic for Dims. I don't know how much time I have, but i can organize still pictures of a story or motion picture for a story. I can also ask a few friends to voice act some of thr stories or characters as I have a protools editing system with a Condensor Microphone. I can stich together any image with Sony Vegas. I can Composed Piano music for themes as well.

Any interested in a collaboration effort when they have free time? Curious to know. I thought I'd just ask to if there are any out there.

-Jon

Latest posts

Back