• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Different Day - MUSIC THREAD! Discuss any kind of music if you please, thanks!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamptoad

Okay, I know we have a bajillion music threads .. but why not have a thread where we can just look at --- ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Y'know (let's encompass all music origins in here if we can.) What, today, have you listened to?

So to start things off .... I've had a cold for a while. And today its been these three bands that I've been listening to: America, Nelly Furtado, and then The Allman Brothers Band.

America ... I was in chat listening to this band. I believe it was their greatest hits album. I think I am really drawn to "A Horse With No Name." and "Ventura Highway."

Then I was listening to Nelly Furtado's "Loose" album, while I washed and dried the dishes. Just fit the mood I guess.

And, yeah the miserable cold. Lastly, to get my mind off my cold .. I got my electric guitar and jammed along to The Allman Brothers. Some of that guitar playing is hard as ever. But its fun to try. I just try my best to harmonize notes. I can't play that very fast. I think I played their greatest hits TWICE ... I played for nearly 2 hours. Man, my fingers got sore!

Anyhow, I was into the tunes of Jessica, Melissa, Ramblin' Man, and Blue Sky by The Allman Brothers.

That's it for today.

Latest posts

Back