A Documentary About The F.A. Community

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SplendidMarble

toaster ovens > slice toasters
The computer! The clothes! Ahhh, lol.

Thanks for the link; I watched it and I can’t bite my tongue about Heather being a downer about the engaged couple. I watched this less than 24 hours ago and I forgot their names. Tony? Anne? Anyway, I wish she would have been more supportive of them.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter

Thanks for the link; I watched it and I can’t bite my tongue about Heather being a downer about the engaged couple. I watched this less than 24 hours ago and I forgot their names. Tony? Anne? Anyway, I wish she would have been more supportive of them.
I think the word on the street is that they are divorced.

Cynthia

So many familiar faces! Many of the Boston folks were regulars here at Dims. I'd be curious to know how the featured people's lives have since changed and if they now have different perceptions of the SA movement.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
What about the music, is that what you're into as well?

...can’t bite my tongue about Heather being a downer about the engaged couple....wish she would have been more supportive of them.
Yeah, she came off very poorly. Hopefully it's just the editing and she's not really quite like that IRL.

I think the word on the street is that they are divorced.
But still, so what? To get even a few years of genuine happiness out of a relationship...

...at least two of the people in the documentary are no longer with us :(
Who's actually dead?

Last edited:

LifelongFA

I remember the classic men's magazine "Plumpers and Big Women" which was really big (pardon the pun) in the 1990s...have not heard the term much since

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
ooo they should make a new documentary with us lol