• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A donation call from a republician fundraiser.Troops into Iraq

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Today I received another fundraising call from some sort of a Republican fund-raising committee. I have been getting these for many years. In the beginning I pointed out that, in justifying the Iraq war, people were told that Iraq had so much oil that by selling the oil the entire cost of the war would be paid. In the beginning I said I was concerned because the wishy-washy Democrats and the Republicans in name only would probably try to say that the costs of supporting the veterans injured in the war should not be borne by the people in Iraq and that I was not contributing money until I got an official letter explaining that the Republicans party stood solidly for having the United States Army control the Iraq oil wells until such time as all the costs of the war and costs of treatment for the veterans injured in the war were paid for by oil from Iraq. Each time that I talked with a fundraiser I was assured that I would get such a letter.

Today I got another phone call asking me to honor my commitment to send money to the Republican Party. I assured them I would send in a check for $100 as soon as I got a letter that I can share with the newspapers and that said letter clearly stated that the Republican party stood for sending troops into Iraq to take over the Iraqi oil wells and pay for all the costs of the war including all the costs involved in treating those veterans injured during the war.

I was again assured I would soon be getting such a letter I was asked if I would agreed to send back my donation within five days of getting such a letter. I said I would. (I will be happy to pay $100 for an official letter from the Republican Party stating that part of their platform was to send American soldiers back into Iraq to take control the Iraqi oil wells)

Latest posts

Back