• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A friendly hello from a "newbe"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommyboy1974

Hello:) First time post here. To start my name is tom, 31 from NYC. A real FA and have been all my life. Something I have struggled with mostly in my youth. Society tells a youg man to only be attracted to thin girls, the model, prom queen type, and any deviation from the norm means your weird, or strange, and the subject of constant teasing and ridicule. Young men are crule to each other for many reasons, insecurity, the need to fit in, ect, ect. So much so You would rather be "In the closet" about your attraction, than tell your friends that you like big girls. Back in high school there was no such term as BBW, the guys would say "you like fat chicks?" And I would say "I do you got a problem with that!?"

As you get older and more confident with your self you realize you have to be happy with you to be happy with any one else, so just be happy and who cares what any one else thinks. But the ridicule from socitey never really stops you just learn to deal with it. And tell your self It does not matter what socitey thinks or any one else for that matter.

I have dated all kinds of diffrent women, but visually, and physically I very much prefer a Big Beautiful Woman. No offence to skinny people " not there are a lot of them here to ofend" LOL but that is my preference, and I am very happy and confident with who I am.

Long story short...I told you that story to tell you this one...
The first BBW I dated and brought home to mom was a beautiful girl I met in my first summer job in high school. Names are not important so I'll call her Jill. My friends made fun of me all the time, but my good friends made fun but were allways cool around Jill, never made her uncomfortable she was my girl friend and that was that. When it was Just "the guys", I was the punching bag for all the fat jokes. So what,? That did not get to me so much. The biggest Problem was my own mother. My mom is a fattest for lack of a better word. She hates fat people in general, and hated the idea of me, her own son, would be attracted to a "fat girl" let alone date one and bring her to her home.

Time went on , me and Jill broke up (for a lot of reasons) and my mother pretended to not care about my preference for bbws . But she all ways makes little jabs , and jokes , about fat people. I have learned to deal with it but it bothers me to this day.

Does any one else have a similar experience, and if so how do you deal with it?

Much love and peace to all:smitten: :smitten:

Latest posts

Back