Quantcast

A Fun Art Blog

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Fine, Ned! Just KEEP on rubbing you good fortune in my face! lol I'd love to see just how close my drawings really are, do you have a picture you could share?
She ain't so big, she's just tall, that's all... really she's well under supersizedom so don't get jealous... I'll forward you some pix from Thanksgiving... she really has the Nerd anti-style:batting: style down pat though, you'll like her...

Durin

My favorite thus far is the lady enjoying the ice cream and the Bathing beauty that is reclining in the water.

I could go on and on.

Great Art!:D

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
Among the new ones, you know I'd be enamored with the Ice Cream Parlor and Pizza Bliss pics (they could've both come from one of my stories), but I also really dig the gun-toting p.i. dame (a great wicked and determined smile on her!) and the adorable witch (you just know that woman is gonna be trouble).

Great pix!

Tina

Older and wiser now
Oh, I'm not at all offended. I can see where your coming from, though the "Hilda" pics are LIGHT YEARS more developed and realistic that I could hope to get. Wow. Beautiful stuff. But I DO really try to capture a sense of, I guess, whimsy or playfullness. It's the cartoonist in me, I suppose. Thanks.
You're welcome. And you definitely have captured it. :)

Do you take commissions? If so, what do you charge?

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
OK, I am so excited I think I'm gonna burst.

LOOK HOW HOT!!!

Tina, yes, he takes commissions. And he is really reasonable. For now he'd like people to PM me for info, so we don't turn this thread into a sales pitch. I'm the go-between for his commissions on Dims.

Fish

Artist of stuff
Tina, yes, he takes commissions. And he is really reasonable. For now he'd like people to PM me for info, so we don't turn this thread into a sales pitch. I'm the go-between for his commissions on Dims.
I'm enjoying the HECK out of some of my Big Girl commissions, so I'd LOVE to do more. Thanks for helping me out with this, SoVerySoft. ;)

Wilson, I'm glad you dig those pieces. I really was thinking about your style of stories when I drew them. (Which is why the T-shirts are so clearly too small. In my mind, they fit when the girls started their respective feasts. ;) )

-Michael-

If only the local life drawing sessions had women of similar proportions...

The only places I know that get larger women to model are animation/illustration schools.

I like the mermaid one the best, it shows a lot of patience with your inking. I think the hatching is a bit distracting like in the statue one and could probably compliment the form better, it seems a bit too random. But I suck at hatching (and inking) so it's way better than anything I could do. High five.

saturdayasusual

Miss Misery
Wow. The drawings are very beautifully done. I can't decide which I like best. Hmm... the two fairy girls caught my eye. They look very free and without worry. You are very talented and I hope to see more in the near future. :)

Fish

Artist of stuff
Thanks for both the compliments and the criticism. I'll keep trying to get the hatching right. ;)

Also, while I hope to get another new batch of Girls drawn this weekend, I DO have at least ONE new beauty up there.

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
Man, do I wanna be able to reach in and hand that woman a fresh gallon of Tasty Cow vanilla . . . :D

Fish

Artist of stuff
I just completed two new commissions that are up in my blog for all to enjoy. I'M LOVING doing commissions, though the only possible downside I can think of is that the ladies in question just are never as big as the ones I make up. lol

Anyway, I really appreciate all the great feedback you all are giving me. I'm like an insatiable foodee for feedback. ;) So i hope you like the new commissions and I'll be posting a few new girls on Monday to be sure.

Fish

Artist of stuff
Okay, I didn't get THAT many new pics done this weekend. Just a couple, actually. But two new beauties ARE on display in the 'ol blog for you all to enjoy. A SSBBW underwater in a pool and a tattooed beauty.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Okay, I didn't get THAT many new pics done this weekend. Just a couple, actually. But two new beauties ARE on display in the 'ol blog for you all to enjoy. A SSBBW underwater in a pool and a tattooed beauty.
I think the Pool gal is my new fave!!!

krystalltuerme

Car Repair & Smartassery
Hey, I'm loving this stuff! Someone earlier asked how much you charge for commissions, and I'm wondering the same. Any info? I'd love to get one of my girlfriend done.

Fish

Artist of stuff
I'm totally up for commissions and would love to hear what you got in mind. Now, SoVerySoft is helping me out BIG TIME by stepping in and talking the information regarding commissions, so if she hasn't already PM'ed you, drop her a line and she's give you all the info.

Thanks again, and I'm really glad folks are digging what I'm doing here.

That said, there's yeat ANOTHER new lady in the blog, splashing her way through some puddles waiting for you. Hope you enjoy.

Latest posts