• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Hard Lesson - By Doctor X ( Male to SSBBW, Lesbian ~Sex, Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorx

Spoon!
Male to SSBBW, Lesbian ~Sex, Magic, ~XWG - A woman teaches her boyfriend a lesson.

A Hard Lesson
By Doctor X​

"Look honey, I'm sorry. You know I love you just the way you are. Its just that when I get exited I say things without thinking. I do think you would look even more beautiful if you were just a little bit heavier, but you look beautiful just the way you are too."

"Save it Dan." I want to be alone for a while. I'll talk to you when I'm ready." Amy climbed into her car and drove off.

That night, while Amy was posting on her favorite size acceptance message board, one of the advertisements caught her eye. It read, "Does the man in your life just not understand what it's like to be a SSBBW? The Size Acceptance Coven can help." Amy had to find out more. It would be amusing if nothing else. She read the website that came up when she clicked the ad. It suggested that she should transform Dan into an SSBBW so that he could see for himself what she went through every day. Amy read through to the end of the page. It sounded like a good plan to her, but she didn't really believe in magic. She continued on to the next page anyway though.

On this page there were several questions she was supposed to answer. How tall should he be? How much should he weigh? What bodytype should he have? Did she want him to continue to gain weight after his initial transformation? Amy entered all the information into the form and clicked the submit button. A message box popped up saying that her order would arrive in two days. If this worked, it would be just what Dan needed. She couldn't believe how insensitive he could be.

Dan was really depressed. It had been two days since his fight with Amy and she still hadn't called him. He might have really messed up this time. He couldn't believe he had been stupid enough to let the fact that he would find her more attractive if she would just gain some more weight slip out. Especially after the way she had reacted to that the last time. He was begining to think that he might have lost her for good this time. Then the phone rang.

"Hi Amy, it's really great to hear from you. Yeah, dinner at your place sounds great. I'll be over then. I love you. Bye." Dan hung up the phone and went to go get ready to see Amy.

When Dan arrived at Amy's apartment she greated him wearing an outfit she had outgrown a while ago, but she kept it around because Dan liked to see her wear it.

"Like what you see?"

"Uh-huh," said Dan.

"Good. Why don't you come eat something with me and then we'll see if we can't take care of this." She patted his crotch.

When he got to the table Dan saw that Amy had fixed a beautiful meal. He took the glass of wine and toasted their relasionship. Dan sat down at the table and began to eat, but after he'd finished the glass of wine he began to feel a little odd.

"Amy, I don't feel so good." Dan stood up from the table and looked up at Amy who had come over towards him. "How did you get so tall?"

"Silly, my height hasn't changed, yours has."

"What have you done to me?"

"Not much, I just gave you something that should help you to see things from my perspective."

"Then why am I shorter than you?"

"I have to admit I've always wondered what it would be like to have a lover that was shorter than me and this was my chance."

"So, your just making me shorter?"

"You mean you haven't noticed the other changes?"

As Dan wondered what other changes she was talking about he absently brushed some hair out of his face. When his hand came into view of his face he noticed it seemed smaller. Wait, where did that hair come from? Dan ran his hands threw his hair and found that it now came all the way down to his shoulders. When he had moved his hands up to his head Dan had noticed a weight on his chest. Now his hands flew back down from his head. They came in contact with two large fleshy orbs that could only be breasts. Dan looked down and his eyes confirmed what his hands had felt, Dan now had two large breast pushing his shirt out.

"You're turning me into a woman?"

"Close, I'm turning you into a fat woman, just like you want me to be."

Amy, I'm sorry I said those things. Please don't do this to me."

"You should be happy Dan. You wanted a woman that you could fatten up and that's what I've given you. You can be with your dream girl twenty four hours a day."

At this point Dan had become fully female, but he was still only an average weight for his new size. "Looks like you screwed up. I am female, but I'm not very fat. I'm leaving."

When Dan got close to the door of Amy's apartment he started feeling a pressure building up inside of him. Dan brought his hands up to his stomach and stepped back a few steps. Just when Dan thought he couldn't stand the pressure anymore he could feel it being released. Dan looked down and saw his stomach expanding. Flesh started pouring out from between the buttons of the shirt. Then before long there were several pops and then Dan's inflated stomach jiggled as it flopped out of his ruined shirt. Once Dan was sure that the transformation was complete Dan slid out of what remained of his shirt. He then slid out of his shoes, pants, and underwear. After getting his clothes off Dan waddled into Amy's room wear he knew she had a full length mirror. Dan needed to see what his new body looked like.

His female face had now grown puggy. He could tell now that his breasts had grown a lot during the last transformation as well. He just hadn't noticed it at the time because the growth of his belly had been so pronounced. They sagged down now and rested on top of Dan't belly. The bottom of Dan's stomach now rested just above his knees. All the rest of Dan was much larger than before as well, but his focus was on the more dramatic changes. Amy came into the room and watched as Dan examined his new form. Dan lifted one of his large breasts and let it go. Then he jiggled his stomach. He then lifted his stomach up so that he could see his new genitals.

"See, I told you we'd take care of that nasty old errection for you."

Suprised Dan dropped his stomach, it jiggled, then settled down.

"I guess we can't really keep calling you Dan anymore though. Not when you look like that. How about we call you Dana. It's not to different from your old name and it definately fits you better now. What do you think?"

"I don't want to be a woman Amy." Dana broke out in tears. "I don't want this."

Amy wrapped her arms around Dana in a loving hug. "You have to understand that this is real and that there is no way out. Why don't you lay here on the bed for a while and clam down."

Dana climbed onto the bed.

"I'll be back to check on you in a little while." Amy left Dana alone in the room.

A few minutes later Amy came bursting back into the room. "Dana, when I went to gather up your clothes they were different."

"What do you mean, they were different?"

"Look." Amy threw a piece of cloth at Dana.

When Dana examined it she saw that it was a very large pair of panties. "These arn't mine they must be yours. You are just trying to mess with me aren't you."

"No, those are two sizes larger than what I wear. Plus I found them in the entryway right where you stripped out of your clothes."

"What does this mean?"

"Well this is just a guess, but I think the spell that changed you must have been meant to change more that just your physical body. Maybe you should put these clothes on and we should go over to your place to see if anything else has changed."

When they got to Dana's apartment they could tell that things were different. The closet and dresser were now full of female clothes. All the pictures of Dan around the apartment now showed Dana. Dan's closet and dresser were now filled with clothes that would fit Dana.

"It's true," said Dana, "My life has been totally erased."

"I'm sorry Dana. I just wanted to turn you into a SSBBW and make you go on a date with a guy or two just so you would see how I felt. I never wanted to make you a woman permenantly."

"Please go home now Amy. I need some time alone to think about things."

A couple weeks later Amy got a call from Dana. Dana invited Amy over to her place so they could talk about recent events.

"You're looking well," Amy said as Dana opened the door.

"Thank you. Please come in." They entered the living room and sat down. "Amy, I want to thank you for transforming me into Dana."

"You want to thank me? I thought you hated me for transforming you and ruining your life."

"I did at first. For the first few days I did nothing but sit on the couch and eat. Then I started getting calls."

"Calls, from who?"

"People at work mostly. It turns out that Dana is quite popular there and when she missed work without any notice people there got worried about her and started calling to see if I was ok. After I started talking to these people I made up my mind that I was going to go into work the next day and see what living life as Dana was really like instead of just sitting here feeling sorry for myself."

"Where do you work now?"

"Oh, it's this little computer shop down the road. I'm there computer technician. I really enjoyed my first day of work as Dana. Then when I came home I decided to check out my computer and I discovered that I had recieved a lot of emails from people asking where I was and if I was alright."

"Wait, you're saying that people on the net who've never met you were sending you emails like that?"

"Yes, apparently I've been posting videos of myself online. It also seems that I was trying to gain weight and I was writing about that experience in a blog."

"Wow, you're a gainer."

"Yes, it appears so. Anyway, that's why I wanted to thank you for turning me into Dana. I had a crappy life as Dan. You were really the thing that made being Dan worth it. Amy, I love you and if you still love me I want us to be together always."

"Dana, I do love you." Amy moved closer to Dana and they hugged rubbing their fat bellies against each other. They began to kiss. Amy started them moving back towards the bedroom.

"Are you sure that spell didn't turn you into a guy?"

"It looks like you're about to find out, honey." Amy pulled her shirt off. She then unbuttoned her pants and let her belly roll out. Amy pushed her pants off of herself.

"I better get a closer look," said Dana. Dana knelt down in front of Amy. Dana grabbed Amy's panties and yanked them down to her ankles. Then Dana stuck one of her fingers into Amy's pussy. "Yep, definately still female." Dana began rubbing Amy's clit.

"Oh...Dana that feels so good."

After rubbing Amy's clit for a while Dana pulled her hand away and moved her head closer and then started licking Amy. Amy could see that Dana was having a bit of trouble at this point so she reached down and lifted up her belly so that Dana could have better access.

After a few more minutes of this treatment Amy came. Without thinking about it she let go of her belly and it fell to its original position smacking Dana in the face.

"Oh, sorry Dana."

"Don't worry about it." Dana stood up, pulled Amy closer, and kissed her. Amy returned Dana's kiss. Amy unhooked her bra and slid it off. Then she set her sites on Dana's clothes coming off. Amy pulled the dress Dana was wearing off. Then she unhooked Dana's bra and pulled it off. Dana's breasts flopped free.

"Why don't you slip those panties off and go lay down on the bed for me." They kissed again.

Dana slid off her panties and went to lay on the bed.

Amy climbed on the bed and stuck her fingers in Dana's pussy. While her hand was busy down below Amy leaned down and kissed Dana. Amy then began sucking on Dana's erect nipples.

"Oh Amy...that's...so...good."

Then Amy stopped sucking and moved down lower. Amy began licking Dana's clit. Dana couldn't believe how good it felt to have her girlfriend licking her clit. It wasn't much longer before Dana came. Amy climbed up next to Dana on the bed. They hugged and kissed each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Amy awoke in the morning Dana wasn't in the bedroom. She crawled out of bed and padded into the main living area of Dana's apartment. From there Amy could see Dana working on breakfast in the kitchen. It was quite a site, since Dana hadn't bothered to put on any clothes. While Dana's back was turned Amy snuck into the kitchen. She wrapped her hands around Dana from behind, leaned in, and kissed Dana's ear.

"Good morning, sexy."

"Good morning to you too. I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starved."

Dana had prepared a feast of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and home fries. They both sat down at the table and ate. In the end Dana had eaten more than Amy.

A few months later Dana and Amy were together at Dana's apartment.

"Amy, I've been thinking, we both love each other and we have been spending most of our time together. So I was thinking that we should move in together."

"I love that idea, Dana."my leaned over and hugged Dana. "But, I don't think either of our apartments is large enough."

"I know, that's why I think we should buy a house."

"A house? I don't know, Dana. How will we ever afford it?"

"Well, I've kind of been saving some money for a while and I think I have just about enough for the kind of place we are going to need."

"How were you able to save so much money on just what you make from your tech job?"

"Well, I have been working on a project in my spare time."

"What could you have possibly been doing in your spare time that would make that much money?"

"Come with me back to the bedroom and I'll show you."

Amy followed Dana back to Dana's bedroom. Dana sat down at her computer and pulled up a website. Amy couldn't believe what she saw when the site loaded. There, on the screen was Dana staring back at her. Only this Dana was naked with her palms covering her nipples. Amy also noticed that Dana's vagina was covered by her large belly in the photo. The caption under the photo said: Welcome to my site. Come in and watch me gain."

Latest posts

Back