• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A letter I plan to send out tomorrow.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

NRA – ILA
NRA Institute for Legislative Action
Chris W. Cox
Executive Vice President
Fairfax, VA 22030

Dear Mr. Cox:

I'm in receipt of your letter of March 7, 2014 asking for my support of the National Campaign to Stop Gun Registration. As you point out in your letter, "if Obama forces you to register your guns, how long do you think it will be before every firearm you own is banned and confiscated?"

Your letter continues, "Once the government makes a record of the guns you own, getting rid of that record is nearly impossible. And it's only a matter of time before there's a knock at your door and you're asked to turn them all in."

I am glad you are taking strong steps to make sure that law-abiding American citizens are allowed to keep as many guns as they wish without anybody knowing that they have any guns all.

However I am concerned that the NRA leadership is not serious about making sure that the government does not come to our doors and collect our weapons. I have seen brave patriotic Americans who have bumper stickers that say, "They will take my gun from me when they peel it from my cold dead hands". However, brave, constitutional supporting, Americans like these need proper training.

When the government forces come to take our weapons it will be police and soldiers and sheriffs who are going door-to-door and trying to take our weapons. Many of these police, American soldiers, and sheriffs, will be wearing bullet resistant clothing. As far as I know the NRA is not providing loyal, law-abiding, patriotic, God-fearing, American citizens the proper training needed to shoot and kill government agents who are wearing bulletproof clothing. How can we of the NRA properly protect our weapons from the soldiers, and sheriffs, and police that would try to take them unless we are properly trained so that we, NRA members, kill enough of the soldiers, and sheriffs, and police so that the government no longer orders them to take our guns.

Before I donate to the National Campaign to Stop Gun Registration I want to see that the NRA is more than just words but that is actually providing the training necessary to make certain that the only guns that are taken from law-abiding American citizens are those that are peeled from the cold dead hands of law-abiding loyal Americans who are surrounded by the bodies of dead soldiers and police who tried to take their guns away.

Yours truly,

Russell Williams- Member number 177765310 – proud holder of the NRA's Defender of Freedom Award for 2013. ( From the award notification of June 14, 2013 "I need leaders like you who will help me aggressively grow NRA shooting training and educational programs that promote safe, responsible ownership of firearms")

Latest posts

Back