• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A New Personal Introduction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot

During my early teenage years I always had an affinity for larger women, although worried that my liking for these types of girls would draw ridicule from my peers back then, my secret was well kept for quite a number of years (such a cad). I was terribly thin as a youth (but told very handsome), and admired my complete opposite in women my age and older - especially the older women when I was younger, but all of them by and at large on the average. Not only for the size difference, but also for every dimension that entails the sexual appeal of additional flesh that a larger woman must possess to be so luscious! In my eyes this is the way a woman should be - big, soft, and luscious. But, Who am I to judge?

I suspect many women sacrifice certain things to obtain the beauty they desire. But, Who are they to judge what kind of beauty that entails outside of themselves, or their own opinion? I suspect there quite a number of women to whom many impositions have been pushed (and even some men), who allow themselves to be manipulated by what may be more notably publicized as sexually attractive or beautiful. So I started working out... I dislike things being said or done that disparages what is acceptable either way. I also dislike things that cheapen the perception of either one. One good turn does deserve another, but, one bad turn in response to another does not justify either one. It's okay to be yourself!

Any one who has any insight knows there are physical ramifications to almost anything we do. What I have found to be most harmful to any individual is to try and force change in what is a natural state against your own physicality, whether it is by an excess to exceed or by deprivation in despondency to what your own natural state of being maintains. We were not all meant to look exactly the same, even though those who judge others to suit their own comfort may try and diminish your confidence by stating the opposite. And, Why would they do that? if not to alleviate their own sense of ill-regard toward themselves. I mean, What kind of person feels better about themselves only by means of disparaging another? except some one who otherwise lacks self-value in themselves. Reality sinks in. Isn't this the original idea here?

None of us is an island (at least I'm pretty sure none of us wants to be). But we are all humans - most of us are weak as well as strong in many different aspects, and each of us very capable of greatness, and also beautiful in the way we are able to project ourselves in variable formats. No one is appreciated without some one else to appreciate them, and no one is admired without an admirer. I suppose every one is capable of gluttony where greed and self-admiration is concerned - Gimmie More! Ha! Loyalty is even better. A full tummy feels full no matter what you ate, and so is lust. My point is, in a nutshell, if you don't like certain foods don't eat them, but let those who can enjoy, enjoy. Aside of admiration I would also like to send a message of self-value here, rather than ramification. My name is Scott, and I hereby conclude my personal introduction with... Hello, Everybody!!!

Latest posts

Back