• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Newcomer Around These Parts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nexis

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to finally be in this great community.
For starters, I've been browsing around the forums for a few years, albeit now I can finally do so as a member. I'm a big fan of the many FA writers/artists here, and of course of the lovely ladies of the site that aren't afraid to show that big is beautiful (also I happen to be a fan of MsSasha and candygodiva among others, you gals rock ^^ ).
Also, for those of you who surf around the net, I'm also a member of DeviantArt under the name of Nexis89, an artist and predominate writer, working in FA and non-FA art, with some of my most popular stuff being the ongoing series I'm writing with BedBendersInc.
So, what else is there to say about me? Hmm, I'm an avid video gamer, Team Fortress 2 and the .hack series being some of my fave. Also, I'm currently in college, which means that most of my time is spend in studying so I won't be on much, but I'll try to be around a fair amount too.
I'm a usually friendly guy, so if you feel like chatting with me go right ahead. I'm really looking forward to being part of this great forum, filled with such wonderful people, and I can't wait to get to know a lot of you around here ^^

-Nexis

Back