• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A proper introduction from unintentional lurking Dims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

I was thinking that I've never posted a pic of myself here of Dims. Am I ashamed to be seen on Dims? The answer is NO! So I thought that this was a good time to finally, in the same vain as @Van, to reintroduce myself.

Sidebar, if you've been a member of Dims for over 5 years and have never posted a pic of yourself. Then I invite you to post a head-shot in this thread. If the Dim moderators will allow it. So let me start.

picture.php

Hi, my real first name is Khalifah. I'm 39 and live in Detroit, MI. It's recorded that I've been a member of Dims since 2016, but I know that I've been here longer. Cutting to the chase, I knew I liked full-figured women at the age of 11. While I'm shy to spark up a conversation with people in general, if asked, I'm not shy to let people know my interest in the plus-sized community. I have not spent much time on Dims in the recent years. But hope I get to make some great connections here again.

Funny thing about me is that I would be considered the stereotypical black male that likes fat white women, and I welcome the label (even though my wife is African American).

In truth, I think us black men like women of all shapes/figures/sizes they come in. That includes women from any race/nationality. We just may be more open about the fact that we do enjoy (greatly) plus-sized women and are not ashamed to be seen with them in public.

PS, my license plate is my initials and the acronym BHM.

Back