• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question for FAs and FFAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you FAs/FFAs watch your diet?

• Yes. I prefer to stay a certain weight.

• No. I don't watch my weight at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Olga_NYC

I was curious whether there are any FAs and FFAs who watch their diet or prefer to stay thin (regardless of their attraction to BBWs/BHMs).

I personally don't watch my diet at all, I used to when I was a teen but not now. I do work out occasionally but not with the intent of losing weight. So one could say I'm just naturally slim (or average). Then again, I'm not a big eater but that's how it happens naturally, I just get full quite easily lol

Latest posts

Back