• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question for the ladies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dex

Hi, I am a infrequent poster here but I have a question to ask. I'm a FA and a bit of a foodee too. Anyway, I was 225 pounds until I quit my physically demanding job back in July of this year. It was just too much for me working here in the Texas heat....my age of 51 is not helping. So, I've been working as a driver and have gained 20 pounds since July! My size 40 inch waist pants now have to be fastened under my belly and I have a little overhang showing. OK, my question, do the ladies here like to see a guy wearing pants like this, shirt tucked in and a paunch straining at the shirt buttons or do you prefer if paunch was covered by bigger pants? I quite like the feel of my belly pushing forward and also the feeling of a bit of jiggle going on down there. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back