• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question pertaining to couples

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataru

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, and if it has, I do apologize, but I've been curious since this has been brought to my attention by a friend before and I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the matter.

My question is that if one partner in a relationship was reluctant to gaining, would they be more open towards the idea if the other partner participated in gaining as well, in an effort to help both parties feel more comfortable to the idea of being a bigger size?

Does that make sense, how I worded it?

And in a variation of this question, would pretending to be gaining by stuffing blankets or pillows into ones clothes have a similar effect? Like would they start to feel comfortable towards the feeling of being bigger that they actually would try gaining after pretending to be bigger?

I guess that was more than one question. Whoops. :p

Thanks for reading, and any information would be helpful.

Take care, all!

~A

Latest posts

Back