• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Loopy's Lair: Level 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopytheone

Thought I might restart what was essentially my diary here!

Shouting into the void helps sometimes, you know?

I feel the need to share this video:

View attachment 353493031_6048697001905244_6627128343272036522_n.mp4

Poppies are my favourite flowers, for sure. Small friend likes them too.

I've been thinking about some FA stuff recently too.

For a long time, I thought I was only into BHM/SSBHM. But more recently, I've found myself enjoying even skinny-fat/chubby guys too, as long as I like their personality. It's such a strange feeling to me, throughout most of my life I've liked bigger and bigger guys. I still love my SSBHM but it's like the area for what I find attractive has gotten wider lately. Maybe it is just having a celebrity crush on a person that is just chubby that has made me broaden these things? It's interesting, though, right?

Having a celebrity crush in general feels weird for me, hah...

Especially it being a dude.

It's awkward, I never quite know where I fit in in these boards sometimes. The BHM/FFA board is my spiritual home but my panro self wants to talk about girls too. But I feel that isn't allowed here.

For now, I'll show the world the only good picture I've taken of this little gremlin instead of musing, hah.

1686500478290.png

Latest posts

Back