• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Southern Story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - an angry daughter with no self control vents with her mouth full

A Southern Story
by Cylon Bob

#! - Elizabeth's Viewpoint:

I hate this school! I spent K-12 here, learning trash I'll never need or use, ain't that enough?

Sorry, let me start over.

My name is Elizabeth, and this is where I went to school. Every. Fricking Year of it. And now here I am, working for free at their big annual fund raiser. Again.

Why do it if I hate it?

Okay,so my mom's a teacher out here, so she signed me up. My family doesn't volunteer. We get volun-TOLD.

Okay, I just realized how terrible a joke that was, please erase it from your memory.

At least I got the best job here. This booth sells desserts and there's no records, so there's no way for them to know if they're missing a few dollars. I probably mowed through about two and a half dozen cupcakes since I sat down here. Sorry if I'm talkin' with my mouth full for bits of this. Mrs. Mabel's chess pie is to DIE for!

Back to what I was saying, though, down here, you DON'T go against your mama. Ever. She keeps the house rolling smoothly. Cleans the dishes, mops the floors, and cooks the food. '

That last one especially. Oh can mama cook! My mama can, anyways. You might have guessed that, though, looking at me. Don't play coy, you CAN'T have missed it! I am 174 pounds of pure ass.

That's the thing about the South. Any woman worth a damn can cook. Now I don't know where you're from but down here, you get seconds every meal. Even when you ain't hungry, 'cuz that gumbo is just too good!

I've no idea how a woman's supposed to keep her figure in around here! You'd have to ask my sister, Tori about that! She's the only one of my sisters that's as thin now she's 25 as she was at 17. Now, she ain't hardly a stick, but at least she hasn't totally porked out. Yet. I mean,we KNOW from family history that it'll happen sometime soon, we just aren't sure when.

The rest of us chubbed up in that 17-25 time frame but it was a little bit different for each of us. Emily, the oldest got big in college. Freshman Fifteen, and all that,only she didn't stop at fifteen pounds. Of course not!. She's the fat sister now, probably somewhere around, what, 230lb?

Laney lasted till she 20, but then she got married, and we all know what that can do to a girl's physique!

Chelsea's second skinniest, after Tori, of course. She's the only one you can tell I'm related too, too. See, Chelsea stayed thin 'til about 23, and from there out, her hips just exploded.

Laney and Emily got tits, but me and Chels, we got enough ass for the whole family. There's a pot collecting right now as to see where Tori's gonna add pounds, but that's all speculation. My money's on her ass getting HUGE, like twice the size of mine. I figure, she's been the skinniest all her life, she's got to be the fattest, in the end. Balance to the world, all that crapola.

Anyways, out of all of us, I got fat youngest. I somehow kept weight off until I hit eighteen, but that's when my ass went into warp speed. I still remember that doctor's visit.

“Elizabeth, are you aware that you've gained 24lb in the last year?”

As if it were possible NOT to!

“Oh no, doctor! Do you think that's why my ass has gone from a size 10 to a REALLY TIGHT size 16? is THAT why I couldn't button my favorite jeans yesterday?”

Now I didn't say none of that, but come on. Twenty-four pounds is a lot. He said I'd better watch my weight, but he didn't put me on a diet or anything. Well, he did, but he wasn't smart about it. He's lived here his whole life, he knows if a Mama puts her kid on a diet, that kid ain't gonna risk cheating. I was still living with Mama, just until college came around, but she didn't know I was supposed to be dieting,so she kept givin' me the same foods. And I kept eatin' 'em.

So here I am now, holding fort over the Sweet Tooth Booth, fatter than ever. This ain't helping, neither. I don't need any more temptation. On that mark, here, buy these brownies. Yes, they're half gone, that's why you need to buy them and get them out my way! No? Ah well, more for me! Hey, I'll see you later, a'ight?

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back