• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A substitute teacher hit my child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
The school principle called me at noon and told me someone filed a report:..... A substitute teacher hit my son two times. ( and on his birthday too!) They called the police and also filed a report with them. The situation is under investgation.
I somehow knew something was wrong with him. I just didnt know what it was. I took my son to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday for his birthday. He was not acting like himself. He was very kinda quiet.
This woman had NO RIGHT to put her hands on my child. SHE IS THE ADULT. IF MY SON WAS MISBEHAVING....SHE DIDNT HAVE TO STAND TO HIS LEVEL. SHE COULD'VE CALLED ANOTHER PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. SHE COULD'VE TAKEN A BREAK. I UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I WORKED AS A NANNY AND IN DAYCARES IN GEORGIA FOR 9 YEARS. I NEVER HIT A CHILD. I KNEW MY LIMITS AND ALWAYS ASKED FOR A BREAK WHEN THINGS BECAME TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE.
THE WORST PART IS : MY SON IS TAKING SPEECH THERAPHY BECAUSE THE BRAIN TUMOR DELAYED HIS SPEECH. SOMETIMES MY SON CAN'T TELL ME EVERYTHING. HIS SPEECH IS LIMITED. (NOT HIS UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS)
My son is a special needs child. I've had meetings with the staff about his brain tumor, behavivor...etc. My son is NOT violent child. His kindgergarten teacher told me that he DID NOT deserved to be hit. (she was the one that filed the report.) I am so angry....I dont know exactly what to do. I pray that nothing like this happens to anyones child.

Latest posts

Back