• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Aaaaahhhhhh! Help!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
My best friend's getting married - and I've been asked to be a bridesmaid (awww yay). No. Not Yay.

She's picked a strapless dress for all the bridesmaids to wear. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now, its her wedding. She can pick whichever dress she'd like. I'll wear whatever she tells me to.

My concern is - strapless bras in a 50F ... not readily available, NOR will they hold up the girls! The dresses have optional spaghetti straps, so that's obviously going to happen, but STILL! Spaghetti straps! UGH! What the heck am I gonna do!? I'm not even worried about the fact I may or may not look like a stuffed sausage in a strapless dress - I'm worried about gravity LOL!!

I suggested she pick a different style dress but the same color for everyone, she didn't want that. She's hellbent on having this strapless dress. :(

Is it even POSSIBLE to get a bra in that size that'll hold me up ok? I don't care how much it costs, obviously.. I've got time to order it and such, but wow.. I'm really freaking out over it. :(

Latest posts

Back