• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Absolutely Gorgeous - 1-2 - by MaryBethAntoinette (SSBHM/FFA, Explicit Sex, Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
SSBHM, FFA, Explicit Sex, Imagery - FFA is challenged to prove her love to her dream guy

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
by Mary Elizabeth Antoinette

(an updated version of a story originally published under the pen name Maribeth)

Part One

It was August 23rd and Jiminy Leonhart was celebrating his 20th birthday with two of his brothers. Jim was seated on one of the couches in the living room surrounding a big ebony table, his rear filling up all three cushions; his dark brown hair complimented with a silver streak fell down over his round chubby face as his hazel eyes timidly explored his surroundings.

Magnus and Emmitt were Jiminy’s closest siblings and they were seated in other couches around the living room table. They sat in silence waiting for the cake to be brought in. When they heard the squeak of the door each one of them looked back at once with flushed cheeks and drooling mouths as the birthday cake was brought into the room.

Jiminy’s eyes especially, widened with a fire of passion as his taste buds tingled upon sight of it. The cake was placed on the table as close as possible to the birthday boy. By instinct, Jim’s hands immediately moved from resting at his sides to cradling his fat belly. His hands caressed his corpulence as he imagined the taste of the enormous three layer chocolate fudge cake in front of him. He was visibly excited to be able to take a gigantic bite of the sugar covered dessert, and he licked his swollen lips in anticipation.

His brother’s were equally as gluttonous as him, so they rushed through the happy birthday song aiming to taste it as soon as possible. Afterwards, Magnus helped Jiminy sit upright within his seven-hundred pound frame so he could reach the cake in order to blow out the twenty burning candles.

It was a very lonely gathering. It took place in a living room fit for royalty, but there were only two guests present. Because of Jiminy’s stoic personality and the fact that he was a recluse since the age of fifteen, Jiminy didn’t have the luxury of friends. And only two of his four brothers even attended the celebration. Emmitt weighed a massive eight-hundred and fifty pounds, so he sympathized with Jiminy’s misery. Magnus weighed nearly four-hundred pounds and he had accepted the inevitable fact that he was going down the same path as his brothers had. Phineas and Frederyck, the two absent brothers, hadn’t had the misfortune of extreme weight-gain yet in their lives, so they had no empathy for Jiminy or their other siblings. They never attended any family events.

Jiminy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His stomach bulged out as his lungs filled with air, and the candles extinguished as he blew his wish at the flames. Magnus removed the wax from the cake, and then cut two large pieces and passed them out to Jim and Emmitt. By the time Magnus got cake on his plate, Jim had already finished his slice and was leaning over to help himself to another. His stomach bulged down between his thick thighs as he wiggled closer to the table to reach the cake.

Magnus stood up and went to help him before he fell over; for Jiminy had instances before of leaning too far to get food and landing on his stomach in pain. This time Magnus cut a half of one tier of the gigantic cake and placed it on a platter in front of Jim, “Now ya won’t need me to get more for ya.”

Emmitt chuckled and added, “But you might need to get me some ‘ore”, as he held out his plate and belched.

After an hour, and many more platters of cake for Jiminy, the dessert had disappeared. Jiminy leaned back on the couch with his eyes shut, and his stomach red with fresh stretch marks spidering out of the bottom of his shirt. He let out a weak groan and said quietly, “Happy birthday to me.”

Jim had stuffed himself so full that his breath was short and labored. With his eyes squinting behind his dark hair he struggled to get oxygen in his lungs with opposition from all the food in his stomach. Magnus stood slowly with a grip on his belly for he had stuffed himself as well, and he waddled over to the door to call the servants to come take the empty plates away. Magnus went over to the table and grabbed a box of tissues before he headed back towards Jiminy. Emmitt was almost equally as stuffed as Jim, but he was used to the feeling of his stomach being as tight as a drum; so he just sat there and waited the feeling out in gluttonous satisfaction.

Magnus proceeded to clean all the crumbs off of Jiminy’s cheeks, chins, and his gigantic bulge of a neck. Crumbs and fudge had also fallen all over Jim’s shirt. This meant Magnus had to get a new shirt for him from his bedroom. Magnus yanked Jiminy’s sweaty, stretched and stained shirt up over his head, and then he noticed the tears on Jiminy’s face. He could understand why; for here was his little brother, only twenty years old and already barley able to walk on his own. Jiminy had fudge and cake all over his chest as well for it fell down his shirt. So he took some tissues from Magnus and began to clean himself off, violently scratching them across his breasts. Magnus sat opposite to Jim and looked at him as he said, “It’s your birthday Jim, what’s tha matter?”

Jiminy started to cry out loud and responded with puffy red eyes, “Look *sniff* at me.”

Magnus sighed, and put his hand on Jim’s hand. “Look Jim, come on, it’s your birthday, please try to be happy for once. You deserve happiness, especially now.” Magnus’s eyes twinkled upon the statement, as if he knew something Jiminy did not.

But Jim just looked over at Magnus unmoved and motioned for his help in putting his new clean shirt on.

Magnus leaned over to get Jim’s shirt on the table and then helped put it over his brother’s head. Emmitt still sat silently in the corner digesting his cake binge and passionately massaging his belly with his sausage-like fingers. Magnus buttoned up Jim’s shirt, and ran into some resistance at the bottom button. As he tugged on the shirt to get the button fastened, he told Jiminy about his birthday present. “Jim, ya remember Mary?”

Jim sniffed a little with curiosity and then nodded as his blubbery neck jiggled. Magnus continued, “Well, she’s agreed to meet you.”

Jiminy looked shocked, and he said, “No. No. You’re kidding. You know I’m not ready to meet her yet, I-I-I can't let her see me like this.”

Magnus said, “You’ve been in love with her for three years Jiminy and you haven’t talked to her once. Sitting on the balcony during parties and admiring her from afar isn’t getting yourself any closer to establishing a relationship with her.”

Jim responded, “I know, but she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And even in all my fantasies of my first meeting with her, I was thin. There’s a reason for that, you know I cannot face her at this size. I don’t want to first time she sees me to be like this; she could never find me attractive—never mind actually dating me.”

Magnus argued, “Well, after talking to her, I’ve come to the conclusion that meeting her would improve you’re self esteem. Believe me Jiminy, it is time something good happened to you.”

Jim exclaimed, “What did you tell her? Does… does she know about me?”

“Yes Jim, but I'm not going to go into detail about what I told her; please believe me that this is going to make you happy.” Magnus pleaded.

Jim just asked, “How?”

Magnus smiled, “Well, what if I told you that she does find you attractive and I know it for a fact. I'm sure she’ll prove it to you; now go to your room, for she’s sitting on your bed waiting for you.”

Jiminy didn’t know how to react. He just muttered quietly, “She’s in my room?”

Magnus repeated himself for emphasis while assisting Jiminy’s girth off the couch.

Jim wiggled his body for the momentum to stand himself up and upon doing so, his shirt tightened around his incredibly stuffed stomach and he breathed heavily as he slowly waddled to his room. It took him awhile to get there for his belly hung down below his thighs as his breasts fell down towards his sides forcing his arms out causing them to occasionally collide with the walls. He had to walk tentatively for his stomach kept bouncing off of his legs, causing his distended belly discomfort. Near his room, his belly was feeling nauseous. He he had to caress it into peace with his hands, as well as occasionally having to pull down on his shirt to keep his belly button from coming into view.

He was too shocked to really speak to Magnus during the walk down. He was also so stuffed from the cake that walking and talking would have used up all his energy, and would have probably made him more nauseous. When they got to his bedroom, Magnus opened both doors for Jim as he waddled into the room. After he entered, the doors were shut behind him. On his bed, sat Mary. She was wearing a small tight red dress which fitted her like a glove and formed to her petite hourglass frame. Her bright brown eyes focused on him when he entered, and they glistened as her gaze met his.

Jiminy was unable to move. He stood there in horror and shock just staring at the small beautiful creature he knew so hauntingly well seated on his bed, her long black hair reflected the candle light which created waves of color across the walls of the bedchamber. Her ruby red lips curled into a white smile and she raised her eyebrows when she saw that he was frightened. A few uncomfortable seconds passed, and then Mary stood up off the bed and said, “Ya know, you could come ova here if ya want.”

Jiminy just stuttered dumbly, “Oh… al… alright.”

He moved slowly up toward his bed, desperately trying to disguise his waddle. He lowered his gigantic frame onto the bed as slowly as possible so as to not hear the usual groan the wood made when pressure was put upon it. But to his dismay, the bed did groan in pain. Mary sat herself near him, but not too close. He whimpered when he heard the bed groan, and she looked at him with concerned eyes and asked, “What’s tha matter? Are you alright Jim?”

He nodded quickly with his eyes closed, unable to even look at her. His fists were clenched with extreme effort, and he bit his lip to keep from crying. He was never more embarrassed before in his life. Neither had he ever been in this situation before, so he didn’t know how to act anyway; which didn’t make the situation any more comfortable for either of them.

Mary could tell what he was feeling, so she gently touched his shoulder as to assure him. But upon contact he jerked away as though touched by fire. She stood up and moved away from him, as she took a deep breath she turned around and walked back up towards him. Mary leaned down so she was adjacent to his face and she put her hands on his cheeks and moved his gaze up to hers. He couldn’t look her in the eyes without his face wrinkling up into a sob. He had dreamed about the day he’d meet her, and he never imagined himself in such a fat, pathetic state in his fantasies. When his eyes met hers, she expected him to show happiness, but all she got was him shutting his eyes quickly and biting his lip.

She accepted defeat, moved away from him, and said, “I think you should get into bed.”

He just nodded, and she waited for a moment, expecting him to say something. But all she received was silence. She was beginning to think that he didn’t like her, so she offered, “Let me help ya change Jim, so that my presence here tonight had at least one purpose.”

Jiminy then spoke up meekly with his eyes still facing the floor, “What was your purpose here?”

She walked back up to the bed, and then took a seat next to him as she said, “I wanted to maybe get to know ya Jim. I heard about you, and then I asked Magnus. After everything he told me, well, you sounded wonderful. And I wanted to surprise ya on your birthday and give you a night you’ll never forget, and maybe more.”

Jiminy looked at her incredulously for a second and then audibly mumbled, “Well, if I sounded wonderful, then I'm shocked that you haven’t changed your mind upon looking at me.”

Mary looked at him in sympathy and knowingly asked, “What do you mean? Do ya think Magnus could have left something out about your description?”

Jim sighed and said, “Well, I find it hard to believe that he mentioned how fat I am.”

And Jim took his chubby baby hands and grabbed the gut that fell across his lap in a violent gesture of disgust. “After all, how could I have sounded wonderful if he had mentioned that?”

Mary’s expression of sympathy deepened as she listened to him regard himself with so much hate, “He didn’t need to mention that, I already knew, cuz I heard Finny and Freddy talking about you. I asked Magnus about you because… well, I find men of your size attractive. And when he told me that you were a recluse and had no one but him and Emmitt, well I couldn’t just sit back and see a handsome man continue to be lonely. So, I wanted to meet ya and maybe be part of your life.”

Silence followed, for Jiminy could hardly speak, and then Mary said, “If you don’t believe that I'm attracted to you, then will you at least let me prove it?”

Jim sighed to himself, and his great chest heaved in an expression of disbelief as he said, “But how is that possible?”

“How is what possible?” Mary asked.

Jim finally looked up at her with teary eyes, and then glanced down at himself and his protruding belly, thick love handles, breasts, and thighs, and said, “How could anyone be attracted to this? It’s ultimate misery to be like this, so how could it ever attract a woman as beautiful as you?”

Mary smiled at him a little and said, “I wish I could explain it to ya Jim. But I can't, cuz I don’t even know why. All I do know is that you are absolutely gorgeous Jiminy. Just absolutely gorgeous.”

The floodgates opened upon hearing that. Jiminy buried his fat face in his hands, and his body shook with uncontrollable wails and sobs. Mary immediately put her arms around what she could of him, and she rubbed the layers of fat on his back. She slowly placed her small fragile head on his flabby and thick shoulder. She whispered in his ear as she held his shaking, weeping form, “Shhh Jim, there’s nothing to cry about. So Shhh.”

After Jiminy’s tears dissipated, they spent the next hour in his room, talking about Jiminy’s crush on Mary and her counter-attraction. Jim soon became less shy and he was willing to believe her sincerity, for after all she had held him in her arms, and he had never felt a woman’s touch before. It was after midnight before Mary finally left, and Jiminy was exhausted. He’d never felt so many emotions in one day.

After Mary left, Magnus came in to get him ready for bed. He was surprised because Jiminy was actually smiling, and his eyes were gleaming with happiness. Jiminy hadn’t been noticeably happy in a very long time. But sadly, the happiness was brief. Jiminy began to unbutton his shirt in preparation for bed, but Magnus had to finish unbuttoning him after the first three buttons. Jim’s fingers were too fat and his belly was too big for him to be able to finish taking off his shirt by himself. His pants were unzipped, and Magnus tugged at his pant legs to pull them off. The pants themselves weighed nearly twenty pounds, and they were getting a little tight for Jim’s 86-inch waist line.

After his clothes were finally off, Jiminy got out of bed and waddled into the bathroom. It was even harder for him to walk without clothes on because at least his clothes helped keep his stomach from swaying back and forth against his thighs. Upon entering the bathroom he went over to the sink and washed his face. When he turned around to wipe his face off on a towel, he saw his whole reflection up against the full-length mirror on the wall. He stood there feeling drained, just looking at himself, and analyzing his whole body.

After being with Mary, he felt beautiful for the first time in his life. But upon seeing every single fold of fat which wrapped itself around his frame and every single dark piercing stretch mark, he felt it consume his confidence until he was left completely empty of happiness. He was awakened from his nightmarish reverie by Magnus knocking on the door and asking, “Are ya alright in there Jim?”

He quickly answered while clearing his throat, “Yes, yes, I’ll be done in a minute.”

Jiminy couldn’t resist, after seeing his full girth in the mirror, he waddled up towards the industrial-size scale. He whispered to himself over and over again, “It looks worse than it is. It looks worse than it is.”

He placed a foot encased with the bruised fat of his ankle onto the scale, and then while grabbing onto the sink for support, he lowered the rest of his massive body on top of it. He could practically hear the scale groaning with pain from the pressure as he read its measurement: 749 lbs.

His chubby hands immediately came up to his mouth to stifle his sob of agony. He almost fell off the scale and he leaned his back up against the wall as he cried, again. His fingers dug deep into his belly as he grasped it with passionate hate, leaving scratches. His eyes were crinkled up and he bit his lower lip to keep Magnus from hearing and becoming worried. He breathed slowly and after a minute of wiping the tears from his face and composing himself, he waddled out of the bathroom and lay his body down onto his bed.

Jiminy couldn’t reach the blankets once he had lied down on his back, so Magnus tucked him in. After pulling the blankets up to his brother’s chest, Magnus noticed his tear stained face. So instead of leaving, he sat next to Jim and said, “I was under the impression that things went well between you and Mary.”

Jim nodded, “Yeah, they did. I just really feel like it was a dream, ya know? And like… it didn’t happen. I’ve been obsessing over her for three years knowing she could never find me attractive. So how could something this wonderful really happen to me?”

Magnus smiled and said, “Well, think about all the things you’ve been through in the past few years. Shouldn’t it be about time something good happens?”

Jiminy smirked a little bit and then returned to his stoic face as he said, “Yeah, I suppose so. I just cannot believe she's attracted to me.” He paused, then groaned with hate as he slowly looked down at his own girth and rubbed it with emphasis, “It’s just… … I'm so fat, Magnus.”

Magnus burrowed his eyebrows in concern, “You weighed yourself in there didn’t you?”

Jiminy nodded with his eyes shut tight, obviously holding back more tears.
Magnus inquired empathetically, “How much?”

Jiminy took a deep breath and said, “Seven-hundred and forty-nine pounds. …I mean, honestly Magnus, how am I supposed to believe she's attracted to me when I'm so gigantic…?”

Magnus thought for a minute and then confidently said, “Well she is attracted to you. So ya just remember that tonight Jim. And you’re gonna see her in the morning and I know she’ll prove it to you.”

Jiminy put up a fake smile and nodded. So Magnus stood up and said as he walked out the door, “Happy Birthday Jim.”

And with that, the door was shut, and Jiminy fell into a deep sleep riddled with images of Mary.

Jiminy awoke to a knock on his bedroom door. He opened his eyes then stretched a little as he said, “Come in.”

Mary walked into the room. She was wearing a long baby blue spring dress. And Jiminy was in shock over her angelic figure in the doorway. He was admiring how radiant she was, and then he noticed his blanket was only up to his belly button. He quickly turned red and pulled the blanket up to his thick puffy neck in order to cover his massive breasts from view. He shrunk down further into the bed, for he desperately wanted to disappear between the covers and hide from the world. But then Mary giggled and walked over to his bed. Jiminy’s eyes were wide with terror as she sat next to his bed and said, “Why are ya so scared?”

Jiminy just gulped and shook his head quickly, never taking his eyes off her face. Mary’s expression changed from amusement to slight concern. “Come on Jim, what’s the matter?”

He responded, “I'm not scared, I was just surprised seeing you come in.”

Mary nodded her head in acceptance of his response and said, “Well Magnus went out, so I offered to get you into the bath and dress you.”

Jiminy’s eyes widened in disbelief, and he looked at her as though she was joking with him, “What did you say?”

Mary had stood up and was already going through Jiminy’s armoire, picking out his clothing as she answered his question, “I said that I would get you into the bath and help you dress afterward.”

And she looked at him with a smirk and a gleam of mischief in her eyes.

Jiminy lay in his bed still gripping the covers for dear life as he asked, “Well, at least you’ll leave the room while I'm bathing, right?”

Mary said, “If you want me to, of course I will. But um, do you need my help getting out of bed?”

Jiminy said defensively, “No…no, I’ll be fine.”

Mary nodded and placed his clothes on a table in his bedroom, and walked towards the door. Before she left and closed the door she said, “I’ll come back in an hour or so to see how you’re doing.”

Jiminy nodded, and she left the room.

Now, Jiminy had just gotten himself into an awkward situation. He was going to have a very hard time taking a bath on his own; after all he couldn’t even reach half of his body. But he was going to try; after all he wanted to avoid Mary seeing him naked at all costs. There existed a horrible image in his mind of her seeing him naked and vomiting in response. He shook it out of his head as he took a deep breath and heaved his body out of bed. He waddled into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Taking another deep breath he leaned towards the faucet and turned it on. Then he sat on the toilet seat cover to take a rest, as the water filled up in the bath tub. Jiminy knew that there was no way he was going to complete his bath and change in the time Mary returned. It was impossible, for he couldn’t even dress himself anyway. But he figured it would be easiest to hide himself under the bubbles in the bath, so he planned to at least be covered in them before she came in.

By now the water was up to the right height, so Jiminy poured bubbles in the bath and then slowly stepped his gigantic blubbery body in the warm water. Finally coming to a comfortable position, he lay there in the water thinking about Mary for the next half hour. He hadn’t had a chance to really enjoy the thought of her since he saw her the previous night.

He imagined every inch of her soft fragile body, and what it would be like to have his hands all over her. He imagined her smell and her lips up against his as her breath brushed across his neck. He was convulsing in pleasure at the thought and almost wet himself right there in the tub. But what brought him out of his reverie was the squeak of the bathroom door as Mary opened it.

He was still extremely turned on, which made her look even more appetizing to him. She stood in the doorway, wearing that blue dress, looking at Jiminy with a sultry smile. She walked towards him and then sat on the side of the tub as she asked teasingly, “So, how are you coming on your bath? You’ve been in there for an hour… and look! Your hair isn’t even wet yet!”

Jiminy looked down at his body to see how covered up he was. The water covered up most of his gigantic belly, but it left his nipples and breasts exposed. He was disappointed that it was the farthest he could hide himself beneath the water. So he shook the thought of his disgusting body out of his mind as he answered her, “I just got in the bath. I mean, it, well… it takes me a while to get things done.” And he moved his hands from his sides over to his belly.

Mary smiled at him and said, “Well that’s why I offered to help you earlier.” Then she added temptingly, “Do you want me to now?”

Normally Jiminy would decline her offer, and say he could do it himself. But he still thought about her beautiful body and how he wanted his hands all over her. His fantasy of the last half hour came into his mind and he felt that he would do anything to touch her; or at least have her touch him. He looked up at her with wide doe eyes and said, “I… I don’t know. I mean… I do need help, but are you sure you want to help me?”

Mary stood up and kneeled down to face him. She looked him in the eyes and said “Yes, I’d absolutely love to help you.”

Jiminy blushed at her answer, and she began to take scoops of water in her hand and pour it on his head. She laughed as the water ran down his fat face. She massaged his head with the shampoo, and then used the spray handle to clean it off. When she was finished she stroked his wet hair back away from his eyes and said, “Alright, sit up now Jim so I can dry your hair off.”

Jiminy looked up at her and hinted that he needed help by lifting his arms. She grabbed them and with great effort, and assistance from him, she pulled him up straight. She then said, “I don’t think I'm strong enough to pull you out of the tub.”

Jim smiled a little at her and said, “Oh of course not. I can get myself out, wait for me in the bedroom.”

Mary grinned at him and walked out of the room, and Jiminy finally felt relaxed again.

He grabbed the sides of the tub to pull himself up more and then reached for the handle above him, specifically installed to help him get in and out of the tub, and with much effort he pulled himself out. He sat down on the toilet seat cover and grabbed the nearest towel and began to dry his body off. It would take a while for him to be completely dry for he had to dry underneath all the layers of flesh around his body. Mary knocked on the door, and Jiminy quickly wrapped the little towel as much he could around himself. But when Mary opened the door, she immediately gasped, “Oh my god…” upon seeing him exposed like that.

Jim looked at her, very hurt. He could tell she gasped at how hideous he was. He looked down at the floor and his eyebrows turned down into a frown as he turned red with embarrassment. Mary saw that she made him upset, so she took a step towards him and tried to explain herself, “Oh Jim, I really didn’t mean anything by that.”

Jiminy didn’t even look at her, he just shook his head and said meekly, “Leave me alone.”

Mary tried to protest, but Jiminy just interrupted her and said, “Please, I can do everything myself.”

Mary just nodded and being respectful of his privacy, she walked out of his bedroom. Jiminy was left alone. And when he realized it, a wave of sadness came over him to replace the humiliation. He stood himself up, rubbed himself dry, and just got into bed.

He knew it was too good to be true, that Mary couldn’t really find him attractive. It was all just a charade, a lie: to give him false happiness on his birthday. No woman could ever be attracted to a man that fat; that kind of woman didn’t exist, and he felt foolish to have believed her. Then he was overcome by sleep.

For the rest of the day and afternoon he fell in and out of lucid dreams. And not once did Mary disturb him. It made him feel even worse. He hoped that maybe she would come in and apologize to him, and tell him she really did find him attractive. He dreamed about her coming in and confessing her love for him the whole day. But she didn’t come in until after dinner, and Jiminy was deep asleep by then.

She quietly tip-toed in and went over to the bed. She had a little to drink with Magnus and Finny, so she just came in and lifted up the sheets of his bed. She saw him lying there, naked; and moved her eyes up and down his body. She studied every feature: the folds of skin on his back, which rolled around to the front of him to make up his breasts, and his gigantic love handles which sprouted from the middle of his back and enlarged to create the massive stomach that took up half the bed. She looked at his thick legs, with his thighs covered in dark stretch marks.

His thighs were gorgeous; their thickness was what made him waddle so pleasingly to her eye. Just watching him waddle with difficulty towards her on the previous night, with his stomach bouncing in front of her, made her want him so bad.

Seeing him sitting on the toilet seat, almost naked in the exposing spotlight, shocked her. Not because he was disgusting like he believed, but because she didn’t realize how big he really was. He was enormous and also the sexiest man she had ever had the pleasure of viewing in her life. It was like waking up Christmas morning seeing 100 more presents than you expected, for he really was a lot better than she expected. She felt an overwhelming desire to be close to him, and the alcohol clouded her judgment, so she quietly crawled into his bed and nestled under the covers very close to him. Listening to his steady powerful breath and feeling the warmth of his body up against hers lulled her into a peaceful sleep.

Back