Ajay Rochester

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Judge_Dre

Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue. There was a BBW in the upper right corner of the cover so I had to take a peek. It turned out to be Ajay Rochester, former host of the Australian Biggest Loser show and author of weight loss books. Apparently, she gained all her weight back and then some! What's more intriguing, the magazine quotes her as saying, "I love my new curves!" She is my new celebrity crush. If you're not familiar with what she looks like, check out this link where she wears a bikini:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2366354/Ajay-Rochester-shows-voluptuous-figure-leopardskin-print-bikini-enjoys-wet-wild-weekend-Vegas.html

DAMN! She is gorgeous. :smitten::wubu::smitten::wubu::smitten::wubu:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue. There was a BBW in the upper right corner of the cover so I had to take a peek. It turned out to be Ajay Rochester, former host of the Australian Biggest Loser show and author of weight loss books. Apparently, she gained all her weight back and then some! What's more intriguing, the magazine quotes her as saying, "I love my new curves!" She is my new celebrity crush. If you're not familiar with what she looks like, check out this link where she wears a bikini:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2366354/Ajay-Rochester-shows-voluptuous-figure-leopardskin-print-bikini-enjoys-wet-wild-weekend-Vegas.html

DAMN! She is gorgeous. :smitten::wubu::smitten::wubu::smitten::wubu:
Shame she is already involved in a radio stunt to loose those curves for 20k isnt it

LifeTraveller

Sporadic Poster
Shame she is already involved in a radio stunt to loose those curves for 20k isnt it
Well, I'd like to say I'm surprised at that, yet I'm not. . Seems once you're in that "celebrity" realm, your weight is especially dangled like the sword of Damocles over your head. . (not that some don't try in our world as well) She's a lovely woman, but of course so are you spiritangel!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
She wrote a book proclaiming loving yourself curves and all

was the first Aussie host of Australias Biggest Looser show

and she fad diets and yo yos up and down hardly a role model

if you want a real role model

Look at Julie Goodwin our first masterchef winner

she turned down 1/4 mill to loose weight saying she loves her curves and she has never compramised and she works out and is really healthy

and totally gorgeous

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue.
Thats exactly how I first heard of this woman. She is absolutely gorgeous, makes me wonder why on earth she even bother with "The Biggest Loser" and focus more on a plus size model career?

Latest posts

Group builder