• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am I allowed to quit on this person?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
OK, reading Zain's post on a crazy ex has made me finaly go and seek some more advice on my psyco from the past. If you have talked to me in detail she has probly come up and you have either said tou hated her or are entertained and laughed at her patheticness. So here is the story...

Two years ago, I'm a senior in High Scool, she's a junior and we are introduced by a mutual friend. She seems like an ok nice girl but I had just gotten out of a really bad relationship and I made this clear, I could tell she was diggin me so I let on, flirted a bit but made it clear that if we were gonna do anything it was all physical, no emotional attachmnet, and she says she is ok with it. Yea... right. So about 2 weeks later she is over at my house and we are doin our thing, and she decided to ask me out in the middle of erhm... how to put this... with her mouth full..... NOT COOL, I mean after I make it clear I dont want that. Sadly I'm way to nice of a guy to say no and I think maybe we can work this out, if not, hey, w/e, no big deal.

Then the relationship... o my god, train wreck and a half. So within a week she is beyond attached, she wants me to spend every wakin moment with her even though she lives an hour away, and I have a job, and track practice (well shot put but still... its the track team lol). And I still also want to have a social life with my friends. So literally I'm gettin yelled at on a daily basis for not seeing her but w/e, there is a reason cells have a silence feature I guess. But yea, so this goes on for 4 weeks, and I just can't take it anymore. Eventually it all comes crashing down when I want to go see a friend's band play an hour from where I live. Which is in the oppisite direction of where she lives, i getout of school at 12, she gets out at 3, show is at 330, so NO way I can get her there, period. So me and my boy go... well yea, she screams at me for 2 hrs strait sayin I went with a girl and was cheatin on her every chsnace I got (when she was the one cheatin on me but that is a different story). So I'm jus like w/e, and dump her, cut all ties and think I'm good... wrong.

So a few months pass and I don't hear from her, score. No luck though, I wake up to a voicemail from her sobbing saying how she misses me so much and that I was the only one she will ever be able to love and that she can't go on living without me. That she couldnt eat or sleep or function... which I find hillarious cause I heard she had been sleeping around and put on 45 lbs in about 3 months. So this becomes a weekly thing, her calling, cryin and begging for help, if im in a good mood, or need to be reminded that my life isnt that bad I'll talk to her, but most times not, because it was 50/50 that time she was gonna be treatening suicide and i'd need to walk her through it. So I thought this came to a climax last April, I was sick of the situation, she called sayin she had a knife to her wrist and just wanted to end it all... the nice guy jus snapped and the only emotion I could feel for her was hate, not sympathy, not pity, nothing but raw hatred, so I told her to do it, just end it all because the world will be better off, especilly my lil part of it and I hung up. She had threatened so many times i thought for sure she wouldnt do it. Next day I get a call from a friend... she tried... fuck. So I'm a guilt trip for like 4 months tryin to get her life back together until she starts this shit again. Actually tryin to sabotage possible relationships of mine and more or less anything she can do to make my life miserable and force me to get back together with her.

So here we are, 2 yrs later and she is still tryin this shit, tryin to get us back together, I have changed my phone number, my s/n, everything but a restraining order but I cant get one because she hasnt threatnened me and hasnt made enough contact to warrant it. So even though she is still suicidal and thinks she needs me in her life, and I am a lil to nice for my own good in this situation and jus can't leave someone out there to die.. what do I do? Is it cool if I jus walk away from this and hope she actually does jus end it all or should I keep tryin to help hopein that one day she does jus go away. Thankfully it's been about a month since I talked to her and I'm thinbkin she's gone, but I dont know how to just fully seal off this lil chapter inmy life. Any advice would be awsome

Latest posts

Back