• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

am I an asshole for this?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJBEATBOX2k3

ok so my fiancee and I have 2 kids between us. one is mine and the other ive been around her since before she was born (so technically speaking im daddy to her because her real dad doesn't want her)
so, I go to wyotech, which is an automotive school, and I have to make sure im there m-f @ 8 am. earlier around 4 am I roll over and I didn't realize in my sleep I rolled on top of him because he was in the bed. (btw hes almost 2 months old.) she flips out on me because that happend then she was pissed because she just got him to sleep right before that happend. so now she hasn't slept all night. on top of that her sisters daughter went to the hospital and found out she has bronchitis. very likely that everyone in the house has it by now, except my son. right before I was leaving she tells me all of this and wants me to stay home and help her. I just started my manual transmissions class and its my 3rd day and I had to go to school. am I wrong?

Latest posts

Back