• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

American Football Players, Marines, and...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

who else?

Those two groups (not including offensive linemen) are some of the most ripped and heavily muscled guys around. I hear from guys at college that they work out DAILY, and that they work out for hours upon hours. This counts for both marines and football players.

My question, and curiousity is, how can this be? I've got fitness professionals left and right saying 'you should only work out for an hour, two at most unless it is cardio. Yet these guys workout HARD for a few hours, if not several hours, and seem to see greater results than anyone I've ever seen?

How do they do it? How are they able to workout so much without causing injury to themselves, and all of them looking like they could crush me like a twig? How do they do it?

I'd love to hear any answers anyone may have on the issue :)

Latest posts

Back